Drives

Author-Chan's notes
• Sorry to all of you who are really enjoying this story, tbh I swear with all of my Kuroo stories I never know where to take them then I get writers block and it's a plain.
I swear it's only with Kuroo though like every other character it's fine but for some reason I just can't with Kuroo 🙃
It bugs me as much as it bugs you guys if I don't update for a while.
Anyways I'm so glad you guys are really liking this story but yea I just hate that I get writers block so easily with these Kuroo x Reader stories

(Y/n) POV
-

Kuroo drove for what felt like forever with him constantly playing with my hand.
The streets were basically empty with how late it was getting at this point.

And honestly I didn't know Tokyo well enough to know where we were going so I was stuck along for the ride.

"So are you gonna tell me what we're doing? Or should I expect you to try and kill me in a forest type thing?"

I joked while Kuroo rolled his eyes and pulled my hand up to kiss the back of it.

"Not gonna kill you, but I'm not telling you where we're going."

He teased while I sighed happily and opened the window a bit to get some air.
We were going to what I figured to be some weird place up by the mountains.

"Just Tell me!"

I protested with Kuroo finally making a turn off into a side street like area.
I was a bit too focused on him to realize how high up we were.

From where Kuroo was parked we could see basically the whole of Tokyo with the lights scattered across the skyline.

It looked like something from a video game-

"Kenma always said this place looks like something from one of your games, hope you actually like it."

Kuroo broke me from my thoughts while he leaned over to kiss me.
It was soft and he definitely was waiting for a reply.

"It's gorgeous, and yea it's from the game Maddie and Kenma play, Lijiang Tower specifically."

He smirked a bit when I said the name from the actual game before leaning behind me and pulling out a blanket from under the seat.

"I have absolutely no clue what that even means, but all I know is I'm glade you like it Chibi-Chan~"

"One of these days I will make you play games with me."

I smirked while Kuroo spread the blanket over the both of us and let me lean over slightly so my head was resting on his shoulder.

"I figure, but Kenma has been trying for years so Goodluck with that one."

"I'm sure I could, but are you sure this is how you want to spend your night of me doing whatever you want?"

I asked out of courtesy since Kuroo I assumed wanted to do some more lewd acts or something.
Especially after what happened with his ex.

"Listen Chibi, I just want to make you happy for tonight."

He said softly while rubbing his thumb over my hand and leaning in a bit closer.