Game day

(Y/n) POV

-
I was sitting next to Kenma on the bus that was going to take us back to the gym for the game with Aobajohsai.
It wasn't exactly peaceful though I'll say that, I was just trying to do some mock battles with Kenma in Pokémon but his team had other plans.

"How are you good at volleyball and games?"
"You're too pretty to be so good at games and sports how?"
"How did you aim so fast?!"
"Why do you play games and sports?"
"You're so pretty!"
"Why do they call you angel?"

I finally sighed and giggled a bit at the last question that Yamamoto asked.
"It's meant to be angel of death, I got it since it's 'mercy' to end the game so fast. Also cause it's my user name."
I explained while they all swooned, I went back to my match with Kenma, I did notice Kuroo for a moment.

He looked jealous, or at least slightly agitated.
"So Aobajohsai is a good team right?"
I questioned looking at the rest of the team since they all were basically surrounding me and Kenma.
"They're a good opponent."
Yaku answered as they all got pretty serious now talking about their game instead of mine.

"I'll try not to lose you all too many points, I know it's a practice match but still."
I admitted while they all waved me off, they definitely reminded me of the fanboys.

"I'm sure you'll be fine!"
"It's no problem!"
"It's not a big deal!"

They comforted me while I just relaxed back against the bus seat and smiled to myself.
-
We reached the gym and saw the other team was already warming up inside.
I just walked in with Kenma since Kuroo had to talk with their captain and the others were starting to warm up.

"You sure you want to play?"
"I'm sure, should be a good work out."
"Alright."
"Come on Kenma, you're normally more talkative with me."
"People are staring."
He said as I looked up from our battle and saw both of the teams swooning over me, this really was like being around a bunch of fan boys.

"Sorry, I didn't think they'd all be staring."
"It's whatever."
He said as I heard the whistle blow for the game to start.
I walked up to their coach and smiled seeing him nod at me before I relaxed back for a few moments.

"So where's this powerhouse you had Kuroo? Did they chicken out?"
Oikawa teased before Kuroo motioned for me to come to him, I stood beside him and looked at the other man.

"She's right here, hope you're ready."

He taunted while Oikawa and the whole other team were completely shell shocked seeing me.
"Game on."
I winked seeing them all blush furiously, I figured it could also be partially due to me wearing a low cut dress.

I shrugged to myself while Kuroo gave me a thumbs up as the Yaku served the ball.
I watched it fly over my head, Oikawa was able to hit the ball up before handing it to one of this team mates to get the set up started.

"Kuroo they're going to strike left, I'm going in for a counter spike."
I said quietly as he hesitated for a moment but then nodded and moved left.
I was right their attack was left, Oikawa seemed surprised that I could predict his movement.
Kuroo was able to block the ball and allow me to hit the ball up to get the set up for my spike.

I dashed towards the ball and jumped higher than Oikawa in order to hit it directly through his defense.
I dropped to the ground with a squeak of my shoes, I heard the door open and the other team walked in while Oikawa was glaring at me.

"You mad baby? Next time maybe pay less attention to my eyes."
I giggled seeing him flush red for a moment, I couldn't tell if it was from anger or embarrassment.
"Who's the gorgeous girl on the court?"
"I don't know but she's as beautiful as Kiyoko!"
"Look at her hair!"
"She's so pretty!"
"Why's she on the court though?"
A tall blonde guy asked while he pushed up his glasses.