Game on

(Y/n) POV
Lemon ahead💛

-
"Do you ever know when to stop?"
I teased looking up at Kuroo who was still pouting while we walked back to Kenmas.
"Who said I needed to?"
"Me, cause next time I'm spiking the ball into ya heads."
I smirked but that was quickly taken off my face as he picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?"
"Do you ever know when to stop talking."
"I'd say make me."
We made it into Kenmas house, Kenma quickly went upstairs into his room.
Kuroo finally put me down in the guest room and crossed his arms looking down on me.

"Why'd you kiss him?"
"Because he was sad."
"And why'd you get his number?"
"Because it's nice to have someone else to talk to."
"And why'd you stop us fighting."
"Because you're too cute to be beaten and bruised if that got physical."
I smirked seeing his eyes widen at my response, he huffed and walked off to put his hoodie on the table.

"You're confusing."
He said while I laid down and leaned up against the wall so I could face him.
"How?"
"You were flirting with Oikawa and now you're flirting with me."
"Oh you thought I was flirting with Oikawa? I mostly just wanted to piss off the fan girls. He's not exactly my type."
"He definitely doesn't play games and I doubt I'd like taking a nap with him."
I continued while Kuroo sat beside me chuckling lowly.

"Is that really all you want?"
He questioned as his gaze shifted from the bottom of the bed to me, he didn't meet my eye though.
"Well I'd like someone who's tall, black hair, a cocky smile, and is cute when he pouts."
I smirked as I leaned in and kissed his jaw softly, I was still too short to reach his cheek when we were on the bed.
I pulled away and saw him smirk back at me before pinning my hands above my head once again and pressing a kiss against my lips.

"You're such a fucking tease."
He said breathlessly into my lips, he had pulled away barley to the point where our foreheads were pressed together and our lips were brushing as he talked.

"I'm the tease?"
I smiled into the kiss as he let his hands off my arms allowing me to flip us over so I was sitting on his lap.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him deeper into the kiss.
He happily melted into the kiss, eventually I felt him pinch my nipple through my bra causing me to whimper so he could get his tongue inside my mouth.

One of his hands had slid under my dress and soon pulled it up over my ass before rubbing my core though my panties.

"You're soaked~"
He purred while he moved his kisses down to my neck, his fingers pushed my panties aside before rubbing circles around my clit.
"A-ah f-fuck please~"
"I didn't expect you ever to beg~"
"S-shut it ngh~"
He slid 2 of his fingers inside me while his thumb kept working my clit.
"Why you seem to love it when I talk to you~ plus having you beg for me is so adorable~"
He bit down softly on my sweet spot and had his other hand rubbing up my side eventually squeezing my boobs.

I felt his fingers curl up and pump faster inside me as I gripped on to his neck leaving red claw marks.
"I-I'm gonna cum~"
"Cum for me~"
He pressed his fingers up more as I came over them I tightened around him before he pulled his fingers out and licked them clean.
"You taste good too Kitten~"
His grin was pretty much plastered on his face by now as he flipped us over and stripped off my dress, bra and panties.

"No fair, I'm naked and you haven't even taken off your shirt."
I pouted while he just smiled into the kisses he was leaving down my stomach, he came up for a few moments to suck on my nipple.
He smirked up at me before pulling off with a small pop noise.

I watched him stand up and strip off his shirt and quickly did the same to his pants.
He was rock hard under his boxers, it was incredibly apparent and I couldn't help but stare slightly.
"Like what you see?~"
"Mhm now fuck me so hard I can't sit right for a week~"
I teased as he just hummed in response before sliding his boxers down and spreading my legs.

His tip ran over my soaking core before pressing inside me softly.
"This will hurt Kitten, tell me when I can move."
I nodded while he pushed inside, he was fucking huge. I whined for a few moments in pain before the pain had turned to overwhelming pleasure.
I rocked my hips lightly against him, he seemingly got the hint and grabbed my hips to pull me closer to him.

He began pounding into me hard and fast, the lewd sound of skin slapping together and my loud moaning filled the room.
He leaned down and kissed me roughly probably to make me be quieter, it muffled it but I was just whimpering my now.
"You're so loud~ am I really making you feel this good?~"
"Y-yes f-fuck yes h-holy s-shit~ right t-there~"
"Right here?~"
He fucked right into my spot now hitting it every time he thrusted into me.

"Rub your clit Kitten, I want to see you squirm~"
I did as I was told and reached my hand down to play with my clit, it was soaked.
"Look at your wet little pussy~ you're taking me so fucking well~"
I looked down to see the scene of him sliding in and out of me with ease, his member was covered in cum and I had cum basically dripping down my thighs.
I felt my abdomen burn while I tightened around him.

"G-gonna cum again~"
"That's a good girl, cum all over me again~"
He purred as he fucked me through my orgasm, I was incredibly sensitive and became a moaning mess as he chased his high.
His pace got sloppy pretty soon after and I felt him spill inside me before pulling out and flopping next to me on the bed.
I pulled him on top of me, his arms wrapped around me and he nuzzled his face into my chest.

He started sucking hickeys on my neck and boobs I started whimpering again cause of how sensitive I was.
"Someone's sensitive after sex~"
"I blame you."
I giggled while he smiled into another kiss this time on my jaw line.

"After teasing me all day I was being gentle."

He grinned up at me while I just pulled him into another heated kiss.
"That was gentle?"
"If you're a bad Kitten I'll show you rough."
I pressed another kiss against his lips while I felt him rub up my sides and soon start tracing a little heart into my hip.
"That sounds like a challenge~"
"Game on kitten."
-