Prologue

"Hey dad!"

"Yeah, junior!"

"I'm about to do the dishes, and someone put coffee grounds in the garbage disposal again!"

It was a few hours before the big mission to retrieve Loki's scepter from Baron von Strucker in Sokovia. A 14 year old Rhythmus Stark was about to his chore around the Avengers tower while his father, the one and only Tony Stark was preparing his suit a few floors down and putting together a plan to make sure they got what they needed. 

"Just turn it on! If it's on long enough it'll eventually all go down." yelled Tony from downstairs.

"Will you please stop yelling. Some of us have things to do." a third voice that belonged to Rhythmus' uncle, Steve Rogers, said.

"Did you do this? This is the second time this week, Uncle Steve." said Rhythmus in a rather accusatory tone.

"Innocent until proven guilty, kid."

"Yeah, if history isn't in the mix."

Tony joined them upstairs, and displays something in the air. (With what ever that is.) It's the base, and the obvious troops and towers around it filled to the brim with Hydra agents.

"Well, this is the jackpot, folks. And everyone else says they're ready." he says looking at Steve and Rhythmus. 

"Hey, Rhy?"

He parks up upon hearing his nickname.

"Don't burn the place down while we're gone."

He looks at his dad with a smile. "Well don't bring back anything that could, and there will be no problem."

Tony calls up the rest of the team.

"We ride at dawn."