Chapter 1: The Stone (Age Of Ultron 2015)

Timeskip to after to Sokovia mission

Rhythmus and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Maria Hill are standing at the hangar for the Quinjet. Helen Cho joins them, but Rhythmus, not knowing who she is, decides to introduce himself. 

"I don't think we've met. I'm Rhythmus Stark, Tony's son."

"My name is Helen Cho. Nice to meet you. You look similar to my son." She says, shaking Rhythmus' hand.

"He must be good looking." He says with a smile. "Nice to meet you."

"You think he got it?" He says as he turns to to Agent Hill.

"Knowing your dad, even though he does enjoy lollygagging, he does deliver."

"Yep. Sounds like him." He says as the Quinjet lands, with Clint Barton being rolled out in a stretcher, with Natasha Romanoff staying beside her fallen friend.

"Oh god..." Rhythmus mutters while Helen and other nurses take him to get patched up, but his attention is changed, as well as his attitude as Thor comes out of the Quinjet next holding a case that contained Loki's scepter, and he and Rhythmus share a bro handshake.

"Young Rhythmus! My apprentice! Yes, I was just discussing the idea of glorious revels with my friends. Would you like to attend?"

Due to the long history that Thor and Rhythmus' father had, he found an "apprentice" in him, to hear stories about all of the celestial and otherworldly battles, objects, and beings. Rhythmus, wanting to be more than the artistic son of a billionaire, always listened, in the faint chance that he could go on missions like his idols, his dad and his uncle.

"Well, I have nothing else to do." He says shrugging. "The revels shall be glorious!" He says while attempting to imitate him. Thor smiles, and walks away, while Rhythmus follows Agent Hill into the Quinjet. 

"This thing never ceases to amaze me every time I go inside." He mutters in slight amazement.

"Lab's all set up boss." She says.

"Oh, actually he's the boss." He says motioning to Steve. "I just pay for everything, and design everything and make it look cooler." 

Rhythmus couldn't help but laugh as he went to give his father a hug. 

"The place isn't burned down. You happy?" Rhythmus joked.

"Hold on. There's a burn mark on that wall over there." He says with the same joking tone.

As they make it to the lab, Rhythmus spots Natasha and Clint, who's getting his injuries tended to. She gives him a wave, while Clint gives him a two finger salute while wincing in pain. 

"How's he doing?" Asks Bruce Banner, otherwise known as the Hulk, and the second of the brains in the mix of brawn within the Avengers.

"Unfortunately, he's still Barton." He says.

Being in on the joke, he responds with "That's terrible." 

"Guy almost gets his insides exploded, and that's the joke?" Rhythmus asks. "Dad, I thought you could do better."

"He's fine. He's thirsty." Says Tony. "All right, look alive J.A.R.V.I.S. It's playtime. We got a couple days with this joystick so let's make the most of it."

"So, what exactly is in that scepter? A power source? A battery? What are we talking?" Rhythmus says as they approach the scepter.

"That, my son, it what we're trying to find out. J.A.R.V.I.S, update me on the structural and compositional analysis."

J.A.R.V.I.S., after analyzing the scepter for a few seconds, says "The scepter is alien. There are elements I can't quantify." 

Tony, ever being the optimist, responds with "So there's elements you can." as he pours himself what looks like a smoothie. Rhythmus is still memorized by the jewel inside of the scepter, as if it's calling to him. 

"The jewel appears to be a protective housing for something inside something powerful." Says J.A.R.V.I.S. 

"Like a reactor?" Asks Tony, curious as to what the full capabilities of the gem are. 

"Like a computer." J.A.R.V.I.S. 

"Seems simple, all we've gotta do is break it open..." Rhythmus trails off as he goes to reach for the stone, but the stone seems to reach for him first, with yellow lightning being forced into him, mainly aiming for his neck and head, while he screamed in pain. 

His mind seemed to be transported to a place that he recognized as being WAY beyond New York. 

"Hello, Rhythmus Stark. I need you to listen to me very carefully." 

The teen, unsure of what exactly would happen if he did otherwise, decided to be all ears. Though part of the reason he trusted the voice was because it sounded like, J.A.R.V.I.S.?

"Someone is hunting for our power. You have been found worthy as a vessel for a portion of a power that can never be taken away. The power, of sound. Two others have been gifted with different portions of our power, but the difference between you and them is that we have now fused within your consciousness as a single being. If you choose to accept us, we will guide you to be a force for the good of all life. I'm aware this is a large burden to bear, and that not all of the information can be disclosed to at this particular moment, but you must understand that-"

"I accept." Said the boy, with no hesitation.

"Being a force for good is all I've ever wanted to be. And with a power that I've always wanted. I want to meet the other people with your gifts as well. If the amount of power you possess is true, and someone is hunting for it, then I will do whatever I can to make sure that it never falls into the hands of the person who is looking for you."

He seemed to sense that the voice that was talking to him was smiling. 

"Very well." A gold and black light seemed to envelop Rhythms as surge seemed to go through his body. "We are a part of you now. May our power protect you, Rhythmus Stark." 

It was so fast in the real world that by the time it had stopped, Clint, Bruce, Natasha, Helen, and Tony had just turned around. But when the lightning ceased, the gem seemed to lose a little bit of it's color, and Rhythmus managed to catch a single glance of his dad running toward him before he passed out and fell forward. But not without the voice talking to him one last time before he lost consciousness.

"Thank you."