Freaking Space Prison (GOTG 2016)

The Kyln. The high security prison created by the the Nova Corps for the universe's most dangerous criminals. Actually, it was partly for the most dangerous criminals. The other half of the population there were criminals caught on minor charges by the Nova Corps. 

"So let me get this straight: There are people here who are convicted murderers and rapists, and they're with people who got caught stealing bread?" Rhythmus said as he walked through the hallway to the booking spot in between the man in the scarlet jacket and Groot. He had cuffs on his hands that were made of Sakaaran steel with a dampener on his powers. Long story short, since he had the cuffs, he wasn't going anywhere.

"It's not fair, but nothing ever is in this universe, kid." The raccoon named Rocket said. "I guess most of Nova Corps wanna uphold the laws, but these ones here, some of them are the worst there is. But, hey, that's not my problem. I ain't gonna be here long. I've escaped 22 prisons. This one's no different."

"22?! Just how wanted are you?" Rhythmus asked. 

"Just as wanted as the rest of us." The man with the scarlet jacket, Peter Quill, said. 

"And... how wanted is that?"

"Say at least 3 solar systems."

"I am Groot." Groot said, but what Rhythmus heard was something different. "Nothing can hold us."

'Why did I hear that?' Rhythmus wondered.

"Language translation. One of your powers. It's sound, so you can control it." S.S.A.M.I. said inside of his mind.

'That's dope.' He thought before a guard prodded his shoulder, telling him to keep walking.

"You're lucky the broad showed up, because otherwise, me and Groot would be collecting that bounty right now, and you'd be getting drawn and quartered by Yondu and those Ravagers." Rocket said to Quill as they continued to walk.

"I've had a lot of folks try to kill me over the years. I ain't about to be brought down by a tree and a talking raccoon." Quill said to Rocket.

"What's a raccoon?" Asked Rocket.

"'What's a raccoon?' It's what you are, stupid." Said Quill.

"Ain't no thing like me, except me." Rocket retorted.

"If only you knew..." Rhythmus said as he continued walking. 

"So, this Orb has a real shiny blue suitcase, Ark of the Covenant, Maltese Falcon sort of vibe. What is it?" Quill asked. 

'Him and Pete would get along really well.' Rhythmus thought. 

"I am Groot." ("Man, I don't know!")

"So what? What's the Orb?" Quill asked. 

"I have no words for honor-less thieves." The green-skinned woman named Gamora said blankly.

"Pretty high and mighty coming from the lackey of a genocidal maniac." Rocket said before Gamora turned and looked down at him. "Yeah, I know who you are. Anyone who's anyone knows who you are."

"Um correction, I'm not a thief. I'm just a teenager with sound powers." Rhythmus said, while raising his right index finger up. "A freaked-out teenager with sound powers, actually, as I'm about to be booked into a freaking space prison!"  

Gamora seemed to have a realization as she looked behind her at Rhythmus, and seemed to study him. Rhythmus wondered why she was looking at him, but didn't have a chance to ask before she turned back around and continued walking. 

"Looks like Mrs. Grinch was a fan of you, kid." Quill whispered to Rhythmus as they walked. 

"Number 1, ew. Number 2, she doesn't actually...like  us." Rhythmus said from behind him.