"It Was Just A Nightmare"

A/N: this is just going to explain dippers nightmare. If that makes sense. Nothing it going to be when he's awake or outside of the dream. This is all in dippers Pov:

"Mable I mean it!! Listen to me please!!" I pleaded and cried at my sister who was crossing her arms and turned her head to look away from me. "Grunkle? Ford? Soos? You gotta believe me!! This isn't a lie!! Please..you have to save me..." i looked around the room. All of them ignoring me. They didn't walk away though...they just stood there without moving.

"Someone..please...I can't keep going..I need help...something is here.." I whispered out putting my head down feeling crazier than ever.

"Well kid..if you want someone to listen to you all you have to do is ask.. someone will surely care enough..wonder who..?"

I heard a voice echo through the room. No one appeared. It sounded familiar but I couldn't remember.

"Just gotta ask the right person...don't get caught up with these mortals..they don't care about you..they think your crazy...I believe you..."

I looked around confused and scared. "Who are you!! Where are you?!"

"I can show you..but you won't like what you see...run while you still can.." the voice spoke out causing the room to shake. I fell on my back crawling backwards a little. I felt a fear in my stomach. I wanted to know but something told me not to fall into the trap.

"Why are you here?!!! Why me?!" I spoke out, my voice trembling.

"I want to show you what you're fully capable of...you are such a unique and special person....you have a gift..a gift I can show you how to use...you can rule all of the world and make them your people if you do please..."

I felt a small part of my brain tell me to say yes but I knew better than that. "I don't care about your offer....I want to know who you are.!!!" With those words the world began to shake. The walls cracked and the world outside seem to freeze. I fucked up.

"I am what you always will fear..I am what you should avoid...I'm you're worst nightmare..." the voice boomed out. There was a poof and the one and only in front of my eyes. "Bill..." i went pale and cold. "W-why are you here...we killed you..."

The glowing triangle laughed out with a dark and evil tone. "My gorgeous Pinetree..I am forever eternal. I will live as long as people keep dreaming. I am ETERNAL!!" Red fire engulfed the demon. He floated towards me.

"Get away from me!!" I crawled back into a corner. I knew that was a mistake.

"You say to get away yet you won't wake up? Why is that?" His eye narrowed and lifted up my face with his hand. "Y-you should be dead! Why are you here!! Don't touch me!" I pulled my face away from his hand. "Kid..I don't have you trapped here...you can wake up whenever...you know you don't want to..you want to see where this goes right? You want to see what I'll do right? What I'll offer you? You're much like sixer...you both are naive..except...you're much more fun to play around with..." he spun his cane around his hand then lifted my face up to look at him again.

I felt my face grow a little red. I don't know if it was from embarrassment or what. "You're disgusting Bill. You're a monster!  Get out of my mind! Get out Now!!!" I looked at him in anger trying to still somewhat maintain my composure.

"Like I said Pinetree..I'm not keeping you here..you can wake up. I didn't make this dream...." he took a pause and got mere inches away from my face, "you did..I could've never been here...but you brought me into this...this is your own self made dream.." his tone darkened. I felt my blood run cold.

Did I seriously bring him into this dream? Why would I do that?

"Listen..I don't want to be here..but I do have to thank you..you've given me power again...naive little boy...don't worry about it though...I won't destroy gravity falls or try and control the world this time....I've got other things to take care of..." i felt confused. What other things?

"Are you going to try and kill off people?! Are you going to hurt me or my family?! You're a sick fuck Bill cipher!" I yelled out in frustration. I didn't want bad to happen. I was already worried.

"I actually phrased that wrong...I won't be doing anything..you will.." he flew back letting my head drop down how it was before. I didn't want to look up and see his disgusting shape floating above me.

"Trust me...you're going to be doing more than you think you'll do...I can tell you that much...till next time my lovely Pinetree..." his voice fades out as he leaves. I can feel myself start to wake up.

A/N: this chapter is much shorter i know I know don't sue me. This was just to put out dippers dream and not really focus on the outside world since there is nothing going on but sleeping so yeah can't really say anything else 😂