"Just deal with it"

A/N: It's not any surprising news...I'm writing this at 3 am again...oops 😅. Now i gotta hope it all makes sense.

No ones Pov:

Ford was sitting down in his swivel chair writing in a journal. He was distracted and in his own zone when he heard his door swing open, his nephew standing there with a boy behind him. He had a frustrated look on his face as if he didn't want to be there, and he didn't. Ford put his pen down and turned to look at both of them as they walked in closing the door behind them. The much older man followed them with his eyes in confusing of why they were there.

"So...is..everything okay..ooorr..? Is this someone I should know or something..?" Ford asked all at once shifting his eyes from one to the other puzzled. The teen boy gave a nervous chuckle and scratched his head looking around to avoid his gaze.

"well...i....erm..remember that thing you told me?...About the thing I showed you...?" He shifted his eyes moving around anxiously as he asked.

"You mean that little note? Yeah I remember" ford nodded his head as the brunette played with his fingers.

"Well...erm...w-what if, hypothetically speaking,...bill came back? How would that work?" Dipper looked down scared of his Grunkle's response. "What do you mean? I'm confused?" Ford sat straight in his chair, the feeling of worry starting to arise.

While they were talking the blonde stood behind dipper watching as the whole conversation rolled out. He had a mischievous look on his face. He knew he would get furious at dipper for bringing him back, he found it hilarious when the old man was angry, it was always amusing to him.

"W-well..like would his physical form change?" Ford looked completely puzzled watching the boy twirl his shirt around his fingers and look down at the floor while speaking. It was very out of the norm for him to do. Ford asked, "why would that change? He's only ever had one form that's stayed the same throughout time"
Ford raised his eyebrow as if dipper was crazy, the teen rocked side to side slowly trying to find a way to mention it to him without him freaking out.

The brunette cleared his throat speaking up with a shaky voice "W-well...would his powers or any of that be different? O-or something...?" He muttered out quietly making the gray haired man lean forward to hear him better.

The brunette felt at fault for bringing the demon who destroyed and traumatised the entire town, he just wanted a clear answer from his Grunkle but fear stopped him from admitting he was even back. He knew that would lead to an interrogation and a lecture, he could already imagine, making him curl up in his thoughts.

"Dipper, I explained as much as i could figure out to you already. His physical form and powers wouldn't change. He will remain in his triangle form until the end of time. As for his magic, i don't believe that would change." He spoke as he adjusted his glasses and turned around towards his journal again. The teen just grew much more nervous, his anxiety eating him from the inside causing him to nervously bite his lip. "Erm.." before the boy could finish speaking out, the demon stepped forward giving a soulless cold glare towards ford.

"You see...that's where you're wrong sixer...You sure are dumber than I thought you were.." a sinister laugh echoed through the room. Dipper hid his face in his hands in fear for what could now happen, he feared the worst. Ford stood up quickly frightened and confused then looked over at the hiding boy, anger and disappointment now filling his mind, "Dipper?!!!" Bill circled the angered and frightened man not releasing his glare from him, "'dipper'" The demon mocked the older giving out an deep evil laugh "pathetic..he should tell you the truth. This time I'm not at fault" He snapped his head looking back at the boy who was still hiding in his hands shaking his head no. The room grew heavy and fear filled the atmosphere as the demon gave a menacing smile that didn't seem to fade.