"First Time For Everything"

A/N: Once again. If you guys don't like the separation let me know and I can't merge them. And just like before DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT!

Dipper's Pov:

"F-fuck yes...give me s-something harder..~" I blushed an insanely bright right, looking into his glowing yellow eyes. He gave a dark cold smirk, sending chills down my body. "Of course my little slut~" i became aroused when he talked to me that way. I walked over to my bed, and laid down with my ass in the air. "Fuck my tight little hole~ I want to be used~" I swayed my ass from side to side to entice him, it worked. He walked over and I could feel his smirk on his face.

Bill's Pov:

"You're so adorable~" I rose my hand up, a blue flame engulfed it, then slapped pinetree's ass making wince in pain. "You're such a fucking masochistic Bill~" I gave a dark chuckle "you asked me to do it, so what does that make you?~" he gave a cute little chuckle back, then turned his head to look at me, "slap me harder then~ and put it inside of me already..~" I nodded and did it again, once again he gave out a wince of pain and pleasure. His ass was a bright red from me hitting it.

I, was desperate for the pinetree. I needed to be inside him. I brushed and teased him by slightly pressing my member in, he let out whimpers. "J-just..please put it in..~" Pinetree was begging, he used his hands to spread his ass, I couldn't hold back anymore. I put my hands on his waist and slowly started to go in him. He dropped his hands down and cried out, "y-yess!! I-it h-hurts so good~!" His reply shocked me, but no mind, I gave him a few seconds to adjust to me and then started to thrust in him slowly.

"Y-Yes Bill...j-just like that....m-more..~" his words clouded my mind. I obeyed and went much faster. His hands gripped the bedding tighter and moaned out much louder than before. "F-fuck p-pinetree...~ y-you're so t-tight..~" i moaned while continuing to thrust in and out of him.

"L-let me r-ride you t-then~" I nodded and pulled out of him, he moaned at the loss but quickly pushed me towards the bed and got on top of me. Slowly he inserted my member back in him, he moaned and moved around, his facial expressions made me so hungry for him.

As soon as I was once again in him he right away started moving. I felt like I was going crazy. Both of us did. We were moaning messes.  "I-is..t-this..better..~" he moaned out bouncing his ass on my member, his hair moving with him. He looked so hot like this. "M-much..." I gripped on the bed sheets tightly, the sight of him, the feeling, it was all too much. Without warning I put my hands on his hips and quickly started thrusting in him, he gave out loud and broken moans. "B-biiiilll!! Yes!.." out of nowhere he gave a loud scream, his eyes widened and his hands held tightly onto my arm. "Right there! F-fuck me t-there!~"

Nobody's Pov:

The teens eyes felt as if they were going to roll to the back of his head, his body became that of a rag doll in the demons grip. His mind completely clouded, his thoughts now incoherent.

The demon continued to hit that exact same spot, each time the boy screamed out louder as he got closer to his climax. The blonde pushed the boy down, towering over him now. He continued his insanely quick pace, soon becoming sloppier as he also was reaching his climax.

"B-Bill..nyaghh..~" without warning the teen came all over himself. The demon quickly pulled out, "I-In your mouth slut..~" Bill panted out, the teen quickly went down to his knees, taking in his long member. He bobbed his head quickly, the blonde grasping hard at his hair and moaned out loud before he came in the boys mouth.

He painted out and looked at the boy. Dipper smiled, opening his mouth, to the demons very much surprise he had swallowed it. He blushed insanely and smiled, picking up the boy and putting him back up on the bed. "You truly..are...a slut.." Bill panted to his lover. Dipper gave the most innocent looking smile, "what do you mean..?~" The demon have a deep chuckle, his eyes looking up and down dipper's marked, bruised body. "Y-you're mine to use now.~" The demon gave a quick kiss to the boy. "Yes cipher~" the teen whispered out only for him to ever hear. The demons face turned a deep dark red, he liked hearing that. "Mm..you're so fuck of surprises..~" the boy smiled cuddling up to his demon. The blonde gave a chuckle, he kissed the top of the boys head and sat up. "Alright twerp. Let's get cleaned up and go downstairs so no one gets suspicious." The teen frowned and whined, "ughh. You fucked me to hard. I can't move." The demon grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "You asked for it. I did as you said. Deal with it and get dressed."

The boy frowned and then laughed, "fiiiiiinnnneeee" 

A/N: was this smut good? I mean I can always make it harder smut in the future chapters. Btw yes I'm working on more.👁👄👁

My Dream Demon (Smut)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें