"Bill"

A/n: please note this chapter contains smut! If you don't like it skip it 🙃

Nobody's Pov:

Both boys rushed home, nobody was inside, they rushed upstairs. Bill slammed the door shut once they were both inside.

He pushed the teen hard against the wall pinning his arms above his head. "Let's continue.." the blonde said earning a desperate nod from the boy in front of him. He brushed his lips teasing the boy, each time dipper tried to get him to kiss him he backed away, dipper frowned each time. It caused the demon to smirk "you have to earn it." Bill's voice deepened, clearly showing he is the dominant one.

The brunette just stayed giving a pleading look at bill not saying a word but giving soft begging whimpers, biting his own lip in need and desire, the demon smirked one last time as he stopped teasing him and finally gave in. Their lips smashed together, dipper biting the blonde's bottom lip hard enough to make it bleed, earning a small moan in pleasure from the pale boy, the teen licking up his blood giving a seductive glossy eyed look.

"You're very different than I thought Pinetree~" Bill gave a deep chuckle, the teen bit his own tongue to be flirty, "Ill be what I want. Just shut up and keep kissing me..." Bill smiled, closing the little space between them once again kissing the boy.

Dipper couldn't hold it anymore however, he already grew so hungry for more than a kiss. He wanted more than just to simply make out with him, he craved his touch. Dipper began to grow hard causing a bulge to start growing in his jeans. Bill noticed as it slightly rubbed against his leg making dippers face burn a crimson red.

"To think you every could hate me~" Bill brought down one of his hands putting it against the boys neck, the warmth having chills run down the brunettes body. "S-shut up..." dipper stuttered out embarrassed at himself. The demon bit his own bottom lip, without responding to the teen, he went down and began kissing and biting his neck. Dipper pressed his lips hard to hold in this moans of shock and pleasure, Bill continuing to bite harder and harder everywhere until he found the boy's most sensitive spot, dipper giving out a moan that caused Bill's lust to grow much more and dipper becoming much more aroused as well. "I like that sound from you..." giving another bite in the same spot earning another moan from the boy, "keep doing it Pinetree.."

Dipper just became more erect to the point where it just became painful. He used his freed hand to pull in the demon closer and began rubbing his erection against him, Bill getting turned on much more. The demon began to have a dark red blush on his face now but his lustful glare and teasing smirk not leaving his face.

"You're such a stupid mess..." Bill leaned into the boys ear to whisper. Dipper opened his eyes half way to be able to look over to the demon. "I-I-It's n-not...my f-fault.."dipper gave small pants and desperate whimpers as he continue to rub himself slowly against the demon's now hard bulge.

'Dipper pines what are you doing!! don't do this!!! He's an evil demon!! who I desperately need right now...'

Bill pushed the boy's waist against the wall causing him to stop, a sad whimper leaving his lips. "I'll make you hate me for something else if you don't admit your actual thoughts pinehead" the demon gave a cold menacing look at the boy just to tease. "D-dont be like this...." dipper mumbled out feeling ashamed that he even wanted this in the first place. "I'm a dream demon pinetree. I'll be any way I please..now tell me or this will stop now." An empty threat of course, but it worked.  the boy could help it now, his lust just grew much more with the way he was being talked to. He loved his menacing tone now, it made him so much sexier to dipper. "Come on pinetree..." Bill sang out, teasing his painful erection by brushing his finger against it.