MINE ONLY

"Yibo, its only 7oclock in the morning, you are too early to be here!" Jiang Cheng

I woke up 6 in the morning to pick up at Xiao Zhan in their home. Yes, her family knows about us, we didn't hide our relationship. I want him to act freely,. I want us to be legal both sides of our family.

"Oh hi Yibo, are you here to pick up Xiao Zhan?" Aunt Neriza, she's Xiao Zhan's mom

"Yes Aunt ..where is he ?"

Jiang Cheng is also gawking at me with his messy hair, looks like he just came from hell. I dont usually pay attention to him, he's just getting on my nerves, hes acting like a retired old man! We really dont get along, i swear

"Ayts, that kid is still sleeping.. You can just go straight in his bedroom.."

"Ah yes Aunt .. " i smiled and i started walking upstairs..

The door is not locked. I slowly opened it and saw the beautiful living creature that was peacefully sleeping the bed.

 I slowly opened it and saw the beautiful living creature that was peacefully sleeping the bed

Damn, how can a man like him can this be so beautiful?

"Zhann .. " i sat down on the bedside, ruffling my fingers in his smooth hair, placing a soft morning kiss in his fluffy cheeks.

"Zhan, wake up .."

"Mmhmm..." slowly opening his eyes

"Goodmorning Baobei .." He said with a rough voice, closing his eyes again. Aish! This kid, such a sleepy head!

"Zhan, wake up.. We need to be early today, were going to submit those documents to school remember?"

"Oh shit! I totally forgot about it." and he suddenly got off from the bed, running towards the bathroom

"Zhan, dont run! The floor is slippery!"

But its too late, he quickly gets inside the bathroom. Hmmm, i should just prepare a clothes for him .. I open the wardrobe and chooses some simple outdoor outfit for him. Its not like its my first or 2nd time doing this, i do it everytime..

Placing the chosen outfit on the bed, i left the room going downstairs.

"Oh Yibo, what about Zhan?" Aunt Neriza, shes preparing the light breakfast while Jiang Cheng is sitting in the dining chair, waiting for the foods to be served.

"He's taking a shower, Aunt. Maybe after a minutes he'll be done. I already told him we need to leave as soon as possible"

"Really .. then eat first, i know you haven't had your breakfast yet"

"Tss! Why would you even eat here?"