DREAM

The whole garden was covered in the light of scented candles, the white curtain symbolizes their pure love to each other, also became a reminder that true love cannot just be found between man and woman, love can also blooms from a man into another man.

They chose garden wedding, just like those flowers that blooms freely. They also want to love each other without rules, without restricting, without limitation nor a barrier.

Never in Zhan's life could he imagine that this day will come, that Yibo and him finally becoming one. He want his mother and Jiang Cheng to witness the biggest day in his life, but for now there's nothing he could do. I hope everything goes well, so that Yibo and I could finally have a proper wedding in the future, he thought.

Staring once more at the white envelop that neatly placed on top of the table, an adorable smile again showed in his beautiful face.

Yibo really knows how to make me happy, oh god i really love him

Yibo really knows how to make me happy, oh god i really love him. Pls dont make us apart, i promise to love him with all my heart and soul. He whispered,

From this moment, he is looking onward a bright day together with Yibo. I can't wait to live with you, Bo . Those wide smile became more like a permanent painting, covering his tiny pink rosy lips all the time.

I wonder what would Yibo look like today, all i could think is for sure he is beyond gorgeous, that mans beauty is really ethereal. Imagining Yibo wearing a wedding suit, he chuckled. He is so inlove with his soon to be husband, feeling Bliss is already written all over on his face.

Even now, he can't believe that Yibo chooses him over the one that he so called 'Love.

He congratulate himself for keeping Yibo in his life even tho he already knew the truth that Yibo has another lover. Who knows that Zhan is the one Yibo want to spend his lifetime with ..

Its been an hour since Zhan kept on calling Yibo, but the latter doesn't answer any of his calls nor his messages. Those chat's left unseen.
It is also been an hour should the secret wedding begins, but Yibo is nowhere to be found.
Cold sweats is slowly dripping in Zhan's forehead, his hand started feeling numb, his chest started making a loud thumping, making him feel uneasy.