ABOVE THE SKY

" I'm sorry .. don't leave me. I need you here with me .."

Tears were kept on flowing from Yibo's now swollen eyes, he feel very weak looking at his beloved lying down on the white bed lifeless. He clenched his fist as he look at those wounds and bruises all over Zhan's body, he felt guilty yet mad. Never in his life he wanted to see Xiao Zhan in this way. Never in his life he imagined that he would be seeing his love with a lot of medical equipment attached to his body.

"Pls open your eyes, zhan. I can't live without you.. I'm sorry .. Please come back to me.."

The sound of the ventilator can be heard clearly as well as the sobbing of Yibo. He gently intertwined his fingers with the unmoving delicate yet bruises hand of Zhan, he brings out a small square red object from his pocket and slowly opened it.

He takes out the ring and gently put it in Xiao Zhan's ring finger

"Wake up now please, so that i can marry you.."
He kissed Zhan's fourth finger with the ring in it while a drops of tear sadly fell down from his eyes. He hopelessly wish that Xiao Zhan would now open his eyes, if he can only brings back time he would gladly go back to the day of their wedding 5years ago and become Xiao Zhan's husband. If he can only go back to the time where he and him are happily being together.. being contented just by having each other .. Stupid self! Why did i even left him on our wedding day.

If Xiao Zhan only knew that the day he saw Yibo and Cheng Xiao being together, was the day Yibo decided to divorce her.

{{
Flashback :
Y-yibo ..??" Haikuan was startled when suddenly yibo pops up behind the glass door in the office. He stood up from the chair,

" ge .. " without any warning, Yibo drops his head on Haikuan's shoulder, making the older man speechless.

"W-what happened, yibo?" He asked worriedly, patting the youngers back lightly

"I love him .. I can't lose him.. "

The room was filled with silence when yibo uttered those words, haikuan didn't know how to react at the moment. His cousin who's a married man was deeply in love into another man, this is crazy.

"I've made up my mind, ge. I'll divorce her. I'll gonna marry Xiao Zhan"

"What? Are you even sure about that?"

"I just can't live without him, ge. I wanna spend my whole life with him. I can't see myself growing old without him by my side. Xiao Zhan is my life, he's my everything."
}}

Yibo was lost in thoughts and suddenly came back to reality when he saw a drop of tears fell down from Xiao Zhan's shut eyes.

"Z-zhan ... ?" He quickly stood up and brought his face closer to Zhan, and he saw the trail of tears around the corner of his eye. Yibo felt hurt inside yet nervous, he wipes it with his thumb and kiss him in the cheeks