TEARS

The light arrays coming out from the sun is penetrating through the glass rectangular windows. It was early in the morning, the two love birds is peacefully sleeping in each others arms when Yibo's phone receives a sudden call ;

Like a thunder, he quickly grabs the phone on the night stand not allowing Zhan to see it.

" Hello .. "
Said yibo in a crack voice,

" Love .. are you free today? "
Cheng Xiao is the one over the phone

Shit! Why is she calling so early in the morning. He playfully tilt his head towards Zhan who's comfortably sleeping in the soft mattress

"Yes .. w-why ?"

"Good! Lets watch a cinema, you said last time that you are under stress so i thought maybe watching a movie might lighten your pressure .. i know that uncle Qiren is making things hard on you"

" Bo .. who are you talking with ?"
Zhan was awakened by the sudden movement of his lover, rubbing his eyes he leaned forward wrapping his arms on Yibo's waist from behind that currently sitting at the edge of the bed.

Like a thunder strike, Yibo was froze in a second! His hands felt numb, he doesnt know how to react, he was lost for words..

" Love ? Are you with someone? I heard a man's voice .."

The Aircon is functioning well, but Yibo could feel the cold small drops of sweats that slowly dripping in his forehead.

"Z-zhan .. i .. i should take this call"

Before Zhan could answer him, his foot was already setting out from the bedroom, he made sure to close the door and he goes downstairs, getting far away from the man he made love last night.. away from the man that he said 'he loves ..
But why does loving a person could make him lie instead?

Making sure that Zhan could not hear their convo anymore,
"L-love, im sorry .. it was my f-friend. Umm yeah.."

"Friend? At 7 in the morning ?"

"The thing is, we went for a drink last night. And.. and he couldn't go home alone he was dead drunk. So i let him sleep over in my apartment"

"You're letting your friends to sleep in your apartment, but you wont even let me visit you.. Yibo its unfair.." I could imagine her whining

"Love .. you know that i also want to be with you right? Its just that im.. b-busy"

"Do you miss me too ?"

"Of course i miss you every single day, Love"

"Hmmm .. so, can you still come with me in the movie theater?"

"Yes, i will"

"Okay, i will wait for you then. I love you ?"

Yibo pause for about 3seconds,
" I .. i love you too "

Call ended.

" Bo .. ? "
The phone almost slipped in Yibo's hand when he heard the familiar voice behind him. He was startled! He didn't know Zhan was there..

"Z-zhan .. what.. what the fuck are you doing here?! I told you to stay in the bedroom!"
He said yelling at Xiao Zhan

"W-why are you getting mad? I only followed you to give you a morning kiss, why are you yelling at me ?"

The beautiful man almost got teary-eyed. Yibo being mad at him for no reason hurts him

"W-when did you come ??"