AGAIN

"I am really such a fucking damn useless partner!"

Xiao Zhan kept on murmuring infront of Haikuan. They went for a drink today right after their work. Its been 3days since Sehun start ignoring his messages and calls, he doesn't go to pick him up in their home anymore. Maybe he's still sulking, he thought

"Yeah right, what a big asshole you are Xiao Zhan! How could you say your Ex name while fucking with your boyfriend"
Haikuan chuckled. He knows everything about Xiao Zhan including his past love life, but he doesn't have the idea who's that past lover of Xiao Zhan is ..

"I know, and i love Sehun.. Its just that, i dont know..what the fucking hell is wrong with me these days, or maybe.. im just tired!"

Gulping once more the wine that was placed right before his eyes,

"Oh right i forgot, my cousin will be here in a few minutes.." Haikuan

"Cousin ? "

"Yes, the one that i'm talking to you. I thought his flight will be on nexweek, i just got a call from him yesterday and he said he's back!"

"Then why is he coming here? "

"Maybe he's stressed too. He want to grab a drink right after he set foot in China sounds weird right? Ha ha"

Zhan only shakes his head.
Just for tonight he also want to relieve his problems, specially the thing with Sehun fuck! I really dont know how to ask his forgiveness.

Xiao Zhan was lost in thoughts, and he felt like he is now becoming dizzy, when he heard  Haikuan saying a familiar name and waving his hand to the familiar person that is coming towards them

Xiao Zhan and that familiar man, met each others eyes! They made an eye contact right before the man could go near them

Thug, thug, thug ..
Its been a years since Xiao Zhan heard that loud thump of his heart, after 5years he got to hear that sound again.

" God, Yibo! You are finally here man!"

Haikuan gave his cousin a hug as a welcome greeting, but he felt like his cousins eyes werent into him but to the man that he is sitting with ..

"O-oh right, by the way Yibo this is Xiao Zhan my friend. And Xiao Zhan this is Yibo, my cousin hes the one that i am talking to you "

Xiao Zhan and Yibo were looking to each other for about 15 seconds, none of them would even flinch, they just stare each other like no one is around them, not caring those people who are around them, everything was turn into Slow Motion ..

Both of them felt a pang in their own chest, two pair of eyes start forming a crystal water that ready to run in their cheeks in just any second, Xiao Zhan is even giving himself a bitter smile, seeing that person once more hurts him like hell.