HIM and HER

"What the hell have you been doing Yibo? I told you to spend those fuckin weekends in the company"

Wang Qiren, scolded the icy man that has been sitting in the couch like a prince. Yibo was dragged by his father in the office, trying to make the young man realized that he is the solely heir of the big company.

"How could you ignore my calls huh? Yibo? Do you hate the company that much?"

"Dad! I'm still young okay? Can't you just let me enjoy my youth?"

"What kind of mindset do you have Yibo? Seriously, where have you been using that rotten brain of yours?!"

Yibo is an only child, his mother died right after she gave birth of him. Wang Qiren spoiled his only son to the point that he couldn't control him anymore. Yibo doesnt listen to him anymore, he is continously ignoring him. Day by day, hes son is getting worst.

"Dad, leave me alone"

" No ! From today onwards, you'll be spending your weekends right here in the office! And start doing your job, right now!"

Wang Qiren's secretary just came in time with her hands full of paperworks, she place it one by one on the vacant table that specially designed for Yibo. Seeing that bunch of paper works makes his brain folded.

"Dad, are you kidding me?" narrowing his brows

"Do i even look like i'm kidding? Stop acting immature Yibo and start using your brain!"

Wang Qiren left the office, he wish Yibo will start paying attention to the company.

"Sir.. this is the first thing~~~"

"I don't need your explanation. Just take away all these shits infront of me or else, i will fire you" Yibo was talking to the secretary, talking? Was it even talking? or more like threatening? that poor girl was taken aback on what was she just heard. She immediately take away those papers and left the Lion inside

Being known as a hard headed spoiled brat heir, he set his foot out of the office and left the company

Being known as a hard headed spoiled brat heir, he set his foot out of the office and left the company. Who can stop this mad lion from leaving? Aah maybe Zhan, but Zhan is not even here.

Driving to the city road freely, he got a phone call displaying the word "LOVE" in his iphone screen.

"Yes love ?" Yibo smiled,

"Aah yes, just a seconds more.. I'm almost there.. okay see you, i miss you too"

It was just a short convo, carefully placing his phone inside his pocket, a loving smile was drawn in his cherry lips, more like a gesture of an inlove person.

He once more check his good looks in the rearview before finally getting off from the luxury car.

He entered the Azurmendi restaurant that was specially built for Elite person like him.