BETRAYAL

Yibo was like counting every steps he takes finding for a solution to all the problem he has. He just got off from the public transpo, he decided to walk for a distance just to clear out his thoughts, the fresh air that coming out from the breeze wasnt helping to calm his mind. Did i really made a right decision for having Xiao Zhan back ? Aren't i only hurting him ? Should i just give up ? Should i just let him be happy with Sehun ?

Feeling restless, with a mind full of multiple thoughts, he didn't even realized that he is now standing straight infront of his house. A sudden flashback came at him, Zhan was always waiting for me smilingly in this apartment 5years ago ..

Yibo made a deep sigh, letting out a deep breath knowing that no one was waiting for him inside if only i didn't left Zhan at the day of our wedding..

Entering the passcode, he opened the door, he reached for the switch of the light and to his surprised...

"I'm back ! ! "

A beautiful woman in a dress was excitedly waiting for him to turn on the light,

Yibo froze for a moment, he couldn't find a word to say nor how to react seeing his wife in an unexpected time, he was stunned. His eyes widened with his mouth gaped open.

"w-when did you came back?"

Cheng Xiao stand up from the couch and happily spread her arms wide and place them around Yibo's body, she hugged her husband tightly.

"Just before lunch, i want to surprised you that's why i didn't told you that i was coming back" She giggled.. "did you miss me, Love?"

Yibo can feel the shaking of his legs, *coughs* he clears his throat.
"I thought you'll goin to stay in New York for a while?"

Cheng Xiao loosens her hugged, she pinch her husband's cheeks and kiss him in the lip, "it's just that i miss you that's why i booked a plane. Don't you miss me, Yibo"

"O-ofcourse i miss my wife.." And Yibo hugged her in return.

Yibo and Cheng Xiao had their wedding in New York, Yibo had no choice back then but to fulfill his father's last wish before he dies. Wang Qiren lied to him, the reason why he send Yibo in New York was to be wedded with Cheng Xiao. The deal he made with his son, 'to give his blessing with Xiao Zhan after he graduates' was all a lie. It was all part of the plan.

During those times, Yibo felt betrayed by his own father, but what can he do? It was his father's last wish before he dies. He was an only son, he couldn't do what his heart wants.

Everyday, he was longing for Xiao Zhan, everyday his heart was crying for Zhan, he lead a life pretending to be happy while his heart is slowly dying from the pain. He miss his Zhan every moment he breath. It was hard for him, he was having a hard time back then but he chose to be strong so that one day he could go back in China and bring back Zhan in his life.