ONCE AGAIN

"Xiao Zhan .. do you really have to do that?"

Haikuan didn't even bother to take a glance to the paper that was given by Xiao Zhan, it was actually a resignation letter.

Before handing the letter, Xiao Zhan already told Haikuan about him and Yibo being a lover in the past.

"I didn't know that Yibo is the heir of this company, i really do not want to cross path with that man again.. besides i need to take a rest as i am feeling so stress lately"

"But Xiao Zhan .."

"I'm sorry Haikuan ge, we can still have a drink in the weekends just call me.."

Xiao Zhan bid a farewell to the director, it was a hard decision for him. For almost 3years he learnt to love the job he has, but it didn't even occurred to him that Yibo is the owner of the company that he's been working at

He doesn't want to see Yibo again, Not again in this life ! So just before his past lover could have the title as CEO, he has to leave. He would do anything just to avoid that man in this lifetime..

He was walking in the hallway stepping outside from the said building when he heard a familiar voice that called him in the middle..

"Xiao Zhan .. "

A man in a white shirt is trying to run towards him

Thug ..thug ..thug ..
Stupid heart, why do you have to make a loud sound!  Damn! He's heart is betraying him again

But Zhan only gave a glimpse to the man that has been shouting on his name amidst of the people that were passing, why does that fucking man need to appear just before i could get out of here!

"Zhan ..."

With a heavy breathing, Yibo finally caught up Zhan.

"Zhan, i..i really need to talk to you" he said panting heavily

"I'm sorry but i thought i told you the last time we met that don't casually call me 'Zhan!"
The latter said with a knitted brows

"Bullshit! STOP THE CRAP ZHAN WILL YOU? FUCKING DAMN!"