YES I DO

" See, i'm already done with the strategies. I told you Love that kind of office work is only a piece of cake to me "

Flicking the hard copies that she's holding, she proudly show it to his boyfriend having a wide smile that drawn in her lips.

"Whoa.. you really are a good business partner in the future, Cheng Xiao"
Yibo also smiles on her, putting a glance on the said hard copies

He was about to kiss the pretty girl in the cheeks, when the glass door suddenly opened.
An old man in a suit appeared in their sight,

"Looks like i happen to disturb something..uhumm "
Wang Qiren playfully clears his throat.

" Ahehe .. Uncle Qiren .. Yibo just said that we will be a good business partner in the future .. I just did help him revise the strategies "
Cheng Xiao said proudly, making the old man chuckled.

"Really? Then why don't you two just plan for a wedding? You've been together since highschool .. "

"Dad! Were still a student, a 2ndyear college student! Were too young for that.."
Yibo glared at the old man. Dad is really good in making me lose my temper, tsk.

"I agree with him uncle. There's a perfect time for that.. " Cheng Xiao

Its been a week since Yibo started spending his weekend in the company, together with Cheng Xiao. The two of them almost meets everyday like they usually do before he meets Xiao Zhan. Wang Qiren cant deny the fact the he is fond of Cheng Xiao, that young girl is  just so good in dealing business matter's in such young age, unlike his spoiled brat son.

Ah, right!
It is also been a week since Yibo visited Xiao Zhan in their home, they are attending the same University but they differ in course. Zhan is majoring in Art while Yibo is in Business Accountancy. They hardly meet. Yibo also is not calling nor chatting with Zhan anymore, more like they haven't talk for atleast 8days.

"What about after you guys graduate in college? Should we plan for the wedding by then ?"
Wang Qiren looks like he is in hurry to make these two young people marry each other

"Dad! You really are too advance ! Enough for the wedding topic for pete's sake!"
Yibo is just so done with his father, but he cant deny the fact that their attitude is somewhat similar, like father like son.

Just him being so done, his phone vibrated. Displaying the word "Zhan"  in his iphone screen.

"Sorry, i'll just take this call." Excusing himself to the two person inside the office.

Going to the empty hall, he answered the call.
"Hello Zhan .."

"Its Jiang Cheng, idiot!"

Yibo knitted his brows, he again check the registered name to make sure that it is Zhan's number,

"What are you doing with Zhan's phone?"

"Asshole! So what, did you really plan on not visiting him anymore?"

He suddenly felt a pang in his chest, "What do you mean?"

"You should know that better yibo! Zhan is acting strange its been a week.  We are worried .. and i think that it got something to do with you"

"W-we are... okay! Don't tell him i'll be coming in your home, i want to see him"

And the call ended.
Yibo got inside the office and made an apology to Cheng Xiao and his father for not keeping the day. He needs to check Zhan, he want to see him. He miss the beautiful man.

Acting like a mad man, he drove the car in hurry, clenching his fist and biting his lower lip till it bleeds. It is his fault, for ignoring Zhan in a whole week. He didn't chat him nor answered his call. He basically spend his days to Cheng Xiao, like he forgotten about Zhan.