Talking About It

I don't really feel like writing the same part but in a different POV..sorry😭 but I'll pick the story up where everyone is at the burrow. Hope you enjoy my lovelies😋 two chapters in a week. Maybe if your lucky you'll get another:)

~D

//Harry//

I walk out of the house, after treating my arm wound I got when a death eater killed Hedwig. He tried to kill me too, and would've if Hedwig didn't save me. I barely have any time to react at all because before I know it, Hermione envelopes herself in my arms tightly. I squeeze back and bury my face into her hair. A warm feeling oozes through me as her delicate body touched mine. She pulls away, and I've never been happier to see her beautiful eyes. To be more specific, she's herself again.

I just wanted to kiss her. Right then. I wanted the feeling of her soft lips on mine back. But it wouldn't make any sense. I broke up with her. She probably hated me for that for a while.

I thought she would just want to hug me, then walk away, but she wrapped one arm around my waist and rested her head on my chest. Her hand other hand searched around my chest and she giggled.

"Your heart is beating really fast," she says, looking at me.

"I wonder why," I lie, because I know exactly why. Hermione gives me a feeling that no one has ever given me before. Even now, when only the word friend can leave our lips.

"Let's get back in the house," she whispers, her arms still not leaving my sides.

I take this moment and wrap my arm around her, feeling like a chicken from not doing it before.

Mrs. Weasley greets us at the door but looks questionably at the fact that Hermione is clutching onto me for dear life and refuses to let me go.

"We're just friends, Mrs Weasley." I assure her, though I cringe myself when I say the five words.

I've never said that to anyone since we started dating. I guess now that we aren't, it's weird not being so close to each other.

"Why don't you go wash up, Mione." I tell her, noticing a trickle of blood run down her face from her ear.

She shakes her head, still clinging onto me.

"I promise I'll be down here when you come back."

"Promise?" She whispers, finally letting go of me.

"I promise." I whisper back into her ear, and she shudders.

Why was Hermione acting this way, when she is usually independent?

Why is she acting like I'm not allowed to leave her?

What happened to her?

The questions buzz around my head as I'm still trying to compose myself. Hermione starts to walk away but looks back at me from every step, and finally, about ten minutes later, Hermione has reached the top of the stairs.

"What's wrong with her, Harry?"

I shake my head, not wanting to tell Mrs. Weasley anything, but she gives me a stern look and crosses her arms.

"Now Harry, you can tell me anything. And I sure hope you haven't forgotten how close we are,"

I look down, but she quickly pulls my chin up. "What's wrong with Hermione?"

I have to tell her everything. But where to start? Mrs Weasley sits me down on one of her kitchen chairs and she pulls up one next to me.

So I began talking to Mrs. Weasley about first, how I've liked Hermione since fourth year. Then I went to how I had the dreams about her, and how she was there for me when Ron wasn't. She got confused when I talked bad about Ron, but I assured her that he was still my best friend, we just had a bad year together. Soon into my incredibly long story, I get into Hermione and I's first kiss, which I can't stop smiling about , which makes Mrs. Weasley very happy too. I talk about how our relationship got more intense, of course not forgetting about my experiences with Dumbledore. I started talking about our journey, but I couldn't tell her how he died, because I honestly don't remember.

I could tell Mrs. Weasley was getting tired of me raving about Hermione, but I was only a little bit more than halfway into my story.

The other thing I talked about was our kiss in the common room, which was also our last. I huff before I continue, about our break up, leading into my nightmares, and finally the dance.

"I just can't seem to get Hermione out of my mind," I conclude. "She was everything to me."

"She is everything to you. You can't say you loved her and just let her go."

"I had to protect her! What if she died? I could just add that to the long list of people who've died for me.."

Mrs. Weasley opens her mouth but I interrupt her.

"And what if I die? She's going to have to feel that pain! I can't let that happen to her Mrs. Weasley. She means too much."

"But you can't go the rest of your life without her, you care about her too much." She answers calmly.

I close my eyes to try to prevent tears from trickling down. After talking out loud with someone, I've finally realized what I've said.

I need Hermione.

I want Hermione.

I care about her.

I love her.

Just as I finish my thought thundering footsteps descend down the stairs and Ron jumps off the last three stairs, causing a loud quaking noise to erupt through the house.

"Ron stop! Do you want to break the house down?"

"Ooh, that would be bloody amazing." He laughs, walking over to me and ruffling my hair.

"Hey mum, can you take away Ginny's perfume, she keeps spraying it in my face."

"Which one?" Mrs. Weasley asks. "She has like twenty different perfume bottles.

"Always,"

"Always what?"

"No..Always is the name of the perfume."

"Always, Hermione." I whisper under my breath, before breaking out in a mayhem of tears. I've never cried like this before.

"Harry are you alright mate?" Ron asks, about to touch my shoulder but j push him away and run up the stairs.

"Harry?" Ron calls after me, still astonished that I started crying like that.

I need and empty room. I'll just use Charlie's old room to recompose myself..again.

I slam the door shut in Charlie's room and just let everything out. My anger, my frustration, my intense lust for Hermione's company..

My head is swirling with so many different thoughts and I can't take it anymore. I have to stop this now. Should I go to Hermione? Should I wait for her to come to me? No..I've done too much waiting.

I hear footsteps run up to the door and bang on it. "Harry?"

Shit, it's Hermione. I do the first thing I can think of and bang my head hard against the dresser. It's not nearly as painful as the pain that I am feeling right now. As this once happened, black spots appear around the world that is darkening as my breath slows down.

"Alohamora..." Is the last thing I hear before everything...goes....dark.