1

Y/N: (sigh) Ugh, it's been an hour already, is he even coming?

(You mumbled annoyed as you tapped your fingers on the table impatiently,  when the bells of the restaurant ring indicating that someone had come in)

Author's POV:
1. Lee Y/N, 21 years old, lives with older sister- Solar and grandmother.

2. Works at a cafe and has a close friend, Mia.

3. Solar had planned a blind date for you with her best friend's brother, Sehun.

4. She had always told you to find yourself a special someone who would change your life unless you wanna rot in your room as a single pringle for the rest of your life.

5. And now you're here at a restaurant for the blind date, waiting for him for the past 1 hour.
Now let's get back to the story...

(You looked up at the person as a smile slowly forms on your face. You wave a small "hi" as he looks at you amused but, soon changes his expression and comes towards you, smiling)

•your overall look•

Y/N: Sehun, right?

???: H-huh? A-ah yes, hey

Y/N: Umm hi, although, you're really late..

???: Oh? Yeah I'm late! I-I mean, right, I'm really sorry

Y/N: You don't need to apologise! It's, fine

(You both exchanged smiles and sat down as the waiter came towards you and took your orders when you saw Sehun staring at you)

Y/N: I-Is something wrong?

???: You're really beautiful

Y/N: T-thanks, you're really handsome too (smiles awkwardly)

???: Thank you

(You guys were eating and talking when the waiter brought wine, but accidentally spills some of it on your dress as you let out a low-key squeal)

Waiter 1: I-I'm Sorry ma'am!

(He bows 90° as you chuckle)

Y/N: It's fine, I'll be back Sehun

(He smiles and nods as you power-walk towards the bathroom, when you got a call, it was your sister)

(On the phone)

Solar: Heyy, how's the date going?

Y/N: Unnie, the date

Solar: Yah, what's wrong? Do you not like him?

Y/N: He is gorgeous! He is so cute and kind and ugh, this feels like a dream, you know, this is the first time you're doing something nice for me, thanks unnie

Solar: Aww, not sure if that was a compliment but it was my pleasure! Have fun~ bye!

(Ends call)

(You sprinkled some water on your dress and dried the stain as you strolled back to your seat, when you didn't see Sehun anywhere)

(Just then a waiter comes towards you and hands you a piece of paper, it was the food's bill)

Waiter 2: Ma'am, sir has left already, and here's the bill

//time skip//

(You were walking back home all grumpy)

Y/N: (mockingly) you're really beautiful (scoff) beautiful my ass, I knew I shouldn't have trusted him, that perfect piece of sh-

(You abruptly stopped your tracks when you heard gunshots, as you gulped and steadily turned around, you see a man lying on the floor as you panicked and rushed towards him)

Y/N: S-sir, Are you alright?

???: (coughs and groans) I'm good, I'm alright, I think

(He slowly turns around facing you as you look at him gobsmacked)

Y/N: Y-you!?

To be continued