19

Y/N: J-Jackson

Jackson: Surprise! Missed me?

Y/N: W-what, how?

(He laughs and digs the gun into Taehyung's forehead lightly)

Y/N: No! Please

Jackson: Ah

(He rubs his temples, and pretends to think about what you said)

(You were beyond shocked, he's alive? How? What about the fire in the building? Did he escape?)

(You had so many questions, all of them vanishing when Jackson pulls the gun's safety, pointing it at Taehyung)

Y/N: Please don't do this

(You yelled with a weak voice, not having the guts to shoot him)

(You looked at Taehyung who had his head down the whole time)

Jackson: Enough with the goo-goo eyes, wait, or!

(He shifts the gun towards you, him smirking as you gulp, not in fear but surprised on what had got into him)

(He keeps switching the gun towards you and him, acting like a sick psycho)

BANG!

(You flinched, and slowly opened your eyes, his gun pointing upwards, towards the ceiling)

(You let out a shaky sigh, him laughing, and the expression turned into a serious one in a split second)

Jackson: Ok! Let's just get this sh*t over with, good bye V!

Y/N: NO!

(He prepared to shoot Taehyung but everything seemed to move really fast as you ran towards them, trying to stop him from killing Taehyung)

BANG!

(Everything blacked out)

//

(You gain consciousness but your eyes felt too heavy to open)

*Am I dead?*

(You lie there listening to your surroundings)

(You calmly listen to the beeping sound and you moved your hands, feeling the soft bedding under you)

(You slightly move, struggling to open your eyes as you try to adjust to the sunlight)

(You open them and sit up steadily)

(You rub your eyes and look around you to see that you were in a hospital, you turned to get off the bed but failed as your body began to ache everywhere)

(Your head ached a lot, as you held it, trying to reduce the pain, as you realized that your head was bandaged)

(You suddenly widen your eyes)

*Taehyung, How was he? Did he get shot?*

(Tears well up in your eyes at that thought)

(The room door suddenly slides open and a nurse walks in, she looks at you amused and walks towards you with a smile on her face)

Nurse: How are you feeling?

Y/N: I'm okay, but my head's aching a lot

Nurse: Oh yes, we expected that, you hit your head really hard

Y/N: I, hit my head?

Nurse: But don't worry, you're perfectly fine now

(Both of you divert your attention when you hear a knock on the door)

(The door slides open and your sister comes running towards you, hugging you, your grandmother enters the room as well, as the nurse smiles and leaves)

Solar: Yah! What happened to your head? You had t-

Grandma: Solar dear it's alright, she's alright

(Solar's shoulders slouch as she sits on the chair beside your bed, while your grandma comes towards you, caressing your cheek)

Grandma: How are you feeling dear?

Y/N: I'm fine grandma

Jimin: It's good to hear that

Y/N: Oh! Jimin, hi

Jimin: Hey Y/N

(He smiles, his expression filled with pity and a hint of guilt, as you blink and hesitantly ask)

Y/N: W-where's Taehyung?

To be continued