23

(Your eyes were moist, tears threatening to fall when you pulled him closer by his collar)

(You took the mask off of him as your eyes softened looking at the familiar face and tears slowly fall)

(You pushed him away, looking at him in disbelief)

Y/N: I hate you

(And with that sentence, you left the room)

(when you opened the door to leave, Jackson, Namjoon and Hosoek fell on the floor)

*Were they eavesdropping? So they heard everything?*

(You looked at them, all of them standing up and smiling all innocent)

Kookie: It was Jackie hyung's fault!

(You glared at him, him smiling awkwardly, fiddling with his fingers)

Y/N: Of course, it had to be you

(You shook your head and were about to go downstairs when you said)

Y/N: Oh and Jackson, we're leaving in an hour

(He said nothing, just kept his head down the whole time as you walked away)

(You sat on the couch, gloomy and dull, when kookie walks upto you, sits beside you and hugs you tightly)

Kookie: Don't be sad noona

(You chuckle and nod as he smiles and runs somewhere and gets a photo frame, handing it to you)

Kookie: Bacon hyung said he loves you

(You look at the photo frame, it was a photo of you, with your grandma and sister)

Namjoon: The only reason he didn't want you to know he's alive was for your own good Y/N, he wanted you to start a new life, he loves you

(Just then, Taehyung comes downstairs and stands opposite to you, beside Hosoek)

Taehyung: Y/N-

Y/N: I don't wanna talk to you, go away

(He interrupts you again and drags you towards the balcony, hugging you tightly)

Taehyung: I'm sorry

Y/N: Yeah sur-

Taehyung: I love you Y/N, I'm sorry, I really am

(You gulp and sniff, slowly wrapping your hands around his waist)

Jackson: Yes! Finally!

(Jackson and Namjoon dance as Hosoek yeets the fake tears off his face)

Kookie: I want a hug too

(He pouts, as you smile and kneel down, hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek)

Taehyung: What about me?

(You giggle and look at him as he points his cheek)

Hosoek: Stop right there, ugh PDA people, let's leave

Kookie: What's PDA?

Namjoon: I-it's nothing kookie, come I'll buy you banana milk

(Kookie and Namjoon leave, Hosoek leaving as well, Jackson still standing there with a weird smile on his face)

Jackson: Go on, continue

Y/N: Ugh Jackson you're disgusting- wait what about the mission?

Jackson: Well, I might've told the head officer we're going on a honeymoon to the US

Y/N: And he believed it

Jackson: Of course he did! Don't underestimate me I'm a great actor ok? 

Taehyung: Uh huh, Ok, well, let's go babe

(You smile and both of you leave, Jackson still standing there for a good minute)

Jackson: I need a girlfriend

(He sighs and rubs his temples)

//time skip//

(The doorbell rings as you open it, your face in complete excitement and shock)

Y/N: Unnie!? Grandma!?

Grandma: Hi dear

(You hug both of them, welcoming them inside)

Grandma: Ah, so this is the Taehyung you were talking about?

(You nod shyly as she turns to Taehyung)

Grandma: Dear, promise me you will take care of her

Taehyung: I promise, I will take care of her and love her with all my heart

(They both exchange smiles as you notice Jackson and Solar staring at each other)

Hosoek: I don't wanna say it, I don't wanna say it!

(He mutters, clenching his fists making you chuckle)

Y/N: Let me do the honours

(He nods cheerfully as you inhale)

Y/N: oooooooohhhhhhh~~

(They stop staring at each other as Jackson scratches the back of his neck embarrassed)

Solar: I hate you Y/N

Y/N: I love you too~

THE END

This is the end *sniff* Please follow and vote if you liked the story