14

Constable: Kim Taehyung has broken into the security system, His men are killing all the officers!

(Your heart dropped. You looked at the others, them looking at each other alarmed)

Jackson: Y/N, Stay here!

(He commands and leaves with some officers, while you get your gun out, in position)

(Just then, 2 guards in all black enter the room as you swiftly hide behind a table, shooting them)

(Both of them come in contact with the cold floor, as a small smile forms on your lips)

Y/N: F*ck!

(You curse under your breath when the cold water hits your skin, you look up to the ceiling, someone's trying to burn the building)

(You quickly left the room, walking towards the main office)

( The main office was on fire, a figure standing in front of it enjoying the view)

(You knew who he was, you point the gun straight towards him as he turns around facing you, the same smirk on his face)

Y/N: Move and I pull the trigger

(He frowns, raising his arms and putting it behind his head, and resumes his walk towards you as you stumbled back)

Y/N: Taehyung I swear I will pull the trigger!

(He suddenly stops, causing you to stop as well, your head spinning a little, when he says)

Taehyung: I never knew you would look this hot in this wet outfit

(He licks his lips as you look at him disgusted, tightening the grip around the gun)

Y/N: Shut up! Why are you doing this!?

Taehyung: Chill, it was all planned, I burnt the evidence in the main office, and killed the officers, no one will ever know what happened here

Y/N: W-what? n-no...J-Jackson, no no no!

(You look at him in disbelief as tears well up in your eyes)

(He wasn't the Taehyung you knew, who loved to tease you and love you, this was V, the cruel and cunning one)

(Without you realizing it, you slowly lowered your gun, him taking the chance, as he grabs your gun and spins you around, your back against his chest)

(Before you could react, he hit your head with the gun, as your vision started getting blurry)

(And then you black out, as you were about to fall on the ground, he held you in his arms tightly, picking you up in bridal style)

(He strolls towards the exit admiring your features, smiling at how gorgeous you were)

To be continued

Hello humans! Just wanted to say, Thank you for taking your time and reading this, I appreciate it, Stay safe and keep smiling, Lub you guys, bye!