22

(You guys were talking peacefully on the couch, when Kookie started screaming)

(All of you diverted your attention to him, Baekhyun hanging him upside down, his mask was still on)

(He almost had dropped Kookie when he looked at you, his eyes growing wider and wider)

(Kookie got down and ran towards you, hugging your legs, as your heart melted at that sight)

(You picked him and made him sit on your lap)

Hosoek: Yah Baekhyun why are you wearing a mask inside the house??

(Hosoek had this weird smug look on his face that you couldn't recognize, when Baekhyun said-)

???: I-I got allergy

(He stumbles and walks upstairs, ignoring the presence of all of you)

Kookie: Ignore Bacon, he's always like that, what's your name noona?

Y/N: (chuckles) Well aren't you a cute little bunny? I'm Y/N

(He flashes his bunny smile and looks at Namjoon)

Kookie: I have accepted, I like her, you may stay here noona!

Y/N: Aw, thank you so much!

(You smiled widely at the kid's cute reply)

(All of you had lunch, Baekhyun, who had his head down the whole time with a cap on his head, you furrowed your eyebrows at his peculiar behaviour)

(He got up as soon as he was done eating and walked to his room, while the others made conversations with you)

//time skip//

(You knock on the door as you meet Baekhyun, the mask of his, still on, as you gulp and blink back your tears)

Y/N: May I come in?

(He was hesitant but he stepped aside as you entered the room)

Y/N: Why would you lie to me?

(You asked as soon as you enter the room, your voice cracking as he looked at you with his hands trembling, chuckling awkwardly, he replied)

???: What do you mea-

Y/N: I know the gaze I fell in love with, Kim Taehyung

To be continued