12

//at home//

(You continuously rang the doorbell and knocked the door as your sister opened it, looking at you apalled)

Solar: What are yo-

Y/N: No time to explain, Guest in 30 minutes!

(You impatiently said as you rushed towards your room, washing your face and changing your clothes into more comfy ones)

(You walked downstairs when the doorbell rang, you rushing towards it and opening it with an innocent smile on your face)

Taehyung: Hey

Y/N: C-come in

(He smiles widely and comes inside, looking around the house when Solar yanks your arm and whispers)

Solar: Is this the Taehyung guy you kissed?

Y/N: Un-

Taehyung: Yes ma'am, yes I am

Solar: Oh (laughs) Y/N, show him your room will you?

(You give her a blank expression and strolled towards your room while he followed)

Y/N: This is my room

(You walked to your desk, your elbows on it as he sauntered into the room)

Taehyung: Wow, so colourful

(He laughed as you chuckled faintly at his sarcastic statement, him coming towards you and resting his arms on either side, his face nearing yours steadily)

(He tries to close the distance between you when you heard a knock on the door)

(Both of you pulled away and stood there awkwardly as Solar giggled, putting the coffee tray on the side table)

(She pinches Taehyung's cheeks as you look at her horrified)

Y/N: Unnie!

Solar: What? He's cute

Taehyung: Thank you ma'am

Solar: Call me Solar

(He nods as she smiles, winking at you and leaving while Taehyung closes the door)

Taehyung: So, where were we?

(He grins and walks towards you, when you're phone buzzes)

(He sucks his teeth and plops onto your bed, annoyed at the repeated interruptions, scoffing, as you looked at your phone)

*****
Jackson: "We're here"

Y/N: "my room"

Jackson: "Copy that"

*****

(You turned your phone off, sliding it into your pocket, guilt and sadness clearly written on your face)

Taehyung: Are you okay?

(You shook your head)

Y/N: I'm sorry

(Just then, men rushed through the door, blocking the door, almost crowding the whole room)

Jackson: Good Job Y/N!

(Jackson pulled his gun out and pointed it straight at Taehyung when he raised his arms, surrendering as he looks at you and, smirks?)

(He smirks as Jackson pulled him and snapped the handcuffs around his wrists, walking away)

(the room soon emptied, you sighing and sitting on your bed as a tear slipped from your eye)

Y/N: I'm sorry Taehyung

To be continued

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONIE!