13

//next day//

(You stared at the interrogation room's door, yesterday's memory still fresh in your mind)

*Is he planning something?*

(Thoughts wandered in your head, when Jackson entered the room, walking towards you)

(He handed you a clipboard, you staring straight at it)

"Interrogation Timings"

(You sighed feeling wistful, as you got up, trudging towards the room, your heart beating rapidly)

(You enter the room, meeting Taehyung with a sly smirk on his beautiful face)

Taehyung: Welcome Officer Y/N

(You avoided eye contact and sat down uncomfortably, opposite to him)

Y/N: One word, Why?

(He narrows his eyes at you, pretending to not know what you were talking about)

Y/N: Don't act dumb Taehyung, I know you understood what I said

(He chuckles, stretching his arms as he looks at you with his head tilted)

Taehyung: My girlfriend's smart huh? Well, I have my reasons

Y/N: And may I know what they are?

(He shakes his head as you began to grow impatient, you slam the table annoyed as he didn't even flinch)

Y/N: Taehyung you are annoying the heck out of me! Answer my f*cking question!

Taehyung: Ah, feisty are we? I swear If it weren't for the officers watching us, I would have already pinned you on this table and made you mine

(Your lips quivered as you gulped, standing up from your chair with light force, acting confident)

Y/N: Talking to you was a waste of time

(He chuckles in disbelief, as you walked away without saying anything else)

//time skip//
//at home//

(You rang the doorbell twice when your grandma opened it, giving you warm smile, warming you up inside)

(You entered the house and sat on the couch when your grandma wraps a blanket around you)

Grandma: What's wrong dear?

(That's it, she could see right through you, tears well up in your eyes as you hug her tightly, crying your heart out)

(She doesn't say anything, but keeps brushing your hair with her fingers and patting your head)

Grandma: There there, it's gonna be alright sweetheart

(You sniffed and pulled away as she wiped your tears with her thumb, smiling widely she said)

Grandma: I made cake

(She exclaims as you giggled, your eyes sparkling, wiping the dry tears off your face with your sleeve as both of you got up, walking towards the kitchen)

(She cuts a small slice and sits beside you, when you try to take it, she retreats her hands back, denying)

(She feeds it to you as you gladly eat it)

Solar: What about me?

(You look behind you, a pouty Solar with her hands crossed, Grandma chuckles, patting the seat beside her, as she runs towards it and sits down)

(The pain, regret, guilt and sadness washed away, entering into the living room after eating, all of you watched movies, spending the whole night together)

//next day//

(You were sipping coffee, looking at the files calmly, sitting on your seat all comfortable, when the siren started blaring)

(A constable rushed into the room, fear evident in his eyes)

Constable: Kim Taehyung has broken into the security system, his men are killing all the officers!

To be continued