11

//Next day//
-8.30 p.m-

Y/N: A masquerade party?

Jackson: Yep, don't worry, you'll easily blend in with everyone!

Y/N: Okay, but wouldn't V blend in with everyone as well?

Jackson: Right, didn't think about that

(His smile slowly flattened as you chuckled)

Y/N: Don't worry, we'll spot him, it'll be obvious

(You remarked confidently, with a hint of hesitance, neither of you knew how V clearly looked like)

•Your overall look•

(You put on your mask and hopped off the seat as you notice Jackson already has his mask on too)

//time skip//

(As soon as you step into yhe luxurious, hotel, Jackson and you split up, going different ways)

(The whole place was crowded with people, everyone wearing masks with elegant clothing, making it harder for you to spot your target)

(You had your earpiece on with Jackson but the amount of noise stacking up on you, it was almost useless)

(As you walked around, you saw a pattern, you kept seeing the same guy over and over again with his black tuxedo and the same mask)

(You followed them and went deeper into the lobby, you noticed a seating arrangement done, the couches were empty, except one)

(It was occupied by a single person, frowning, squinting your eyes you stepped closer for a clearer view)

(The puzzlement grew as you only stared at the man, why was he here? you wondered if Taehyung really could be V)

(He didn't have his mask on, as you called a waiter nearby, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket, you scribbled down a note)

Y/N: Give this to him, he shouldn't know it was from me

(You gave a small smile and pointed towards Taehyung, as he nodded and went towards him)

"Found you V"

(You were quick to hide as you glanced at them, the waiter bowing and walking away as Taehyung looked around for awhile as he crumpled the paper and threw it)

(you slid your hand underneath your dress when your phone buzzed, and grinned as you answered the call)

(On the phone)

Taehyung: Y/N-ie!

(His voice was cheerful as you peeked to look at the man who was on his phone)

Y/N: What is it?

(You tried to sound as casual as possible)

Taehyung: I'm bored

Y/N: And how does that matter to me?

Taehyung: Ugh, wait what's with all the noise in the background?

Y/N: Leave it, it doesn't matter

Taehyung: I'm coming home

Y/N: O- wait what? What do you mea-

Taehyung: I wanna meet your family obviously, I'll see you in an hour! Bye!

(Ends call)

(You cursed under your breath and took your heels off, picking them up as you ran to Jackson)

Jackson: Any updat-

Y/N: Change of plan! My house! Backup needed! Bye!

(You didn't let him talk as you sprinted towards the exit, leaving him stuck to the ground dumbfounded, processing what you had just blabbered a few seconds ago)

To be continued