10

(You rang the doorbell with a stupid smile on your face which slowly turned into a frown when Solar opened the door with a scowl on her face)

(You awkwardly smiled at her and slightly pushed her away, entering the house, plopping onto the couch right after)

Solar: Why were you not with Sehun? And who was that guy over there?

(She points to the window as you understood what she was talking about)

Y/N: Ah, That was Taehyung, he's my, friend

(She stares at you for a while and then sits beside you)

Solar: Sehun?

Y/N: I don't like him

Solar: So you like that Taehyung guy?

Y/N: Huh- what? No-

Solar: You kissed him though

Y/N: On the cheek! That doesn't mean anything, I think

(She sucks her teeth and huffs, getting up)

Solar: Fine then, I believe you, but I wanna meet him someday alright? good night

(You waved at her and sighed as you leaned back, when the phone began buzzing uncontrollably)

(You groan and reach out to get your phone and answer it without looking at the caller ID)

(On the phone)

Y/N: Hello?

???: Y/N!

Y/N: Oh, hey Jackson

Jackson: How's my Yoonie doing??

Y/N: I was fine until you called

Jackson: Ugh, moody as always, ok well, we have a mission tomorrow and I'm picking you up at 8 pm sharp.

Y/N: You won't let me stay in peace for a minute will you (sigh) Tell me more...

Jackson: The man goes by V, he kills bad guys but he's really powerful, he's your age!

Y/N: Do I care

Jackson: Sheesh chill out (yawns) I'll tell you the whole plan tomorrow, Oh I sent you a picture of him-

Y/N: Alright alright good night

Jackson: (scoffs) Good night..

(Ends call)

(Jackson, the only person you truly trusted in the whole department was him)

(You look at the picture as your eyebrows furrowed, as you gawked at it for a minute, wondering why he looks someone you know well)

(You zoomed in, trying your best to look at the face, but ended up failing, seeing pixels and nothing else)

(You gave up and shook your head, as you lazily get up from the couch and sauntered to your room, changing into more comfy clothes and dozed off to dreamland)

To be continued