Chapter Twenty-Two

When Jonah walked into his house, he saw Astrid sitting on the floor with her dress flowing around her, surrounded by photo albums he'd forgotten all about. Few would consider him sentimental, but if you asked any single person in his life past or present, they'd all admit he had a forever soft spot for the sweet girl who grew up right before his eyes.

Nearly all the photos were of the two of them, some with Jeff, or just Astrid alone. Jonah had a terrible memory and wanted all their moments available to see for the rest of his life. He'd told the truth. Jonah loved Astrid from the moment he held her that day in the hospital. She was a light to his ever-troubled soul.

He wasn't the easiest guy to get along with. He was a difficult teen who'd been arrested countless times. Underage drinking. Drinking and driving. Selling drugs. Strangely enough, he made damn good grades despite constantly cutting class. Most people he went to school with just assumed he'd be in prison by the time he was twenty and would spend most of his life there.

Harold saw the good in him even when his parents struggled to. He gave him a job, taught him the meaning of genuine work, and helped him get a handle on his own life. Then it was Scott who taught him the meaning of genuine friendship.

Lastly, when he held that perfect baby in his arms, he learned what it felt like to love another person; more than anything. More than himself. Cradled in his arms, he vowed to become a better man, as if it were his own child he was holding.

As it turned out, it was his once in a lifetime sort of love sleeping in his arms.

Astrid looked up at him and closed the album, dropping it onto the floor. "Where have you been?"

Jonah dropped himself on the couch, a huff of air escaping him. "Went and had a talk with your dad."

Her dark doe eyes grew at his answer. "Are you serious? What happened? You don't look hurt? Should we take you in and get you checked for internal bleeding? What'd he say? What did you say?"

Jonah couldn't help but laugh at her word vomit. "He's still upset, but it went better than I thought it would. I talked. He surprisingly listened. Not sure if we'll ever be friends again, but I don't think he hates me as much as he wishes he did."

Everything about Astrid lit up, and she stood and rushed toward him on wobbly legs. "You seriously think he doesn't hate you."

"I never said that," Jonah corrected. "A part of him hates me, but it isn't that 'hate with a burning passion, kill me in my sleep' degree. It's just regular, good old fashioned hate."

Jonah pulled her closer by her thighs until her legs buckled and ended up straddling him on the couch. "The important thing is he loves you. He told me as much, and plans to tell you the same tomorrow."

Her body squirreled around above his, and Jonah could feel a dim heat coming from her core. They hadn't been intimate since Sunday. He didn't fuck crying girls and the mood just never arrived. So, he'd spent the week comforting her. Now Astrid had hope. He could feel it in the press of her lips and the feel of her hands on his cheeks.

"Thank you," she whispered. "It means everything to me you did that."

"You are very welcome, Astrid."

With roles reversed, it was she who ravaged Jonah. Astrids mouth was on his own, her tongue dipping into his mouth and taking him with urgency. Her hands travelled down to his shirt, then lifted it off her his head, tossing it as far as it would go. Her mouth travelled down to his neck, nibbling at the flesh. "God, I love you. So fucking much I can't stand it."

The woman was even starting to sound like him, and damn if he didn't love it. Jonah went beneath her skirt, noticing her ass was bare as he clenched it. Then she began riding him through his jeans. He'd gone weeks and even months without sex. One time he'd gone a full year and some change. But six days without being inside her, and Jonah was about ready to burst. Funny, he didn't remember dry humping feeling so damn good.

Heat was radiating from her as his fingers inched closer to the place just out of reach. A smile brushed against Jonah's lips at the knowledge his woman was already wet and ready for him. Just as he was already hard as a fucking diamond.

"You're going to make me blow my load in my pants if your not careful," Jonah warned her. Not that he wouldn't be ready to go again in a minute or two.

Astrid came up to kiss him, and he felt her lips smile against his skin. "I want you inside me. Now."

Fuck if his dick wasn't throbbing and at full attention from the way she said that.

"But first, I have to ask a favor."

Jonah stared into her eyes. "Anything." He'd do anything for that woman, even face potential death with her father. Even pushing her out of oncoming traffic and taking the blow for himself.

"Stop coming in this house smelling like cigarettes. If you're going to smoke, be sneakier about it."

He'd known she'd smelled it on him a few times that week, the way her nose scrunched up with he grew near. But Astrid hadn't said a word about it until now. "I'll be sneakier," Jonah agreed.

"Good." Astrid climbed off him, then worked at his pants, Jonah lifting his ass so she could pull them down. "How are you bigger than before?" she asked, looking down at his erection.

Jonah wasn't sure whether that was true, but it felt like it to him. "I've gone six days without you, and my dick knew what it missed that whole time."

A wicked smile took Astrid's face, and she sat up, then lowered herself on his dick, letting out a low groan as she slid down. She moved slowly, taking her time with him. "You feel so damn good inside me, Jonah."

That right there almost made him cum, and Jonah had to bite the inside of his mouth to avoid premature ejaculation. The way his name rolled off her tongue, Jonah still couldn't believe she was his to keep.

Resisting the urge to take over, Jonah clenched his hands together at his sides, allowing her to ride him and rub herself against his body at her own pace. It was a slow torture he'd endure. Even when her mouth lowered to his, tasting his lips and ravaging his tongue, he'd resist that need to pound into her, even if it killed him.

So when she separated from his mouth, Jonah just watched as her hips rotated in slow circles around his dick. Watched as her hands came up to squeeze her breast over the fabric of her dress, pinching her nipples, and fought the urge to do it for her. Listened as she moan out his name mixed with seductive curses.

Jonah could feel her already tight pussy clenching around him and let go of a small amount of resolve, allowing his fingers to come up and strum her clit. It took only a few seconds for her to come undone. Legs trapped him like vice grips and her nails dug into his arms as she bucked and cried out.

Now it was his turn to take control. Jonah pulled her body, so it was flush against his and used his fingers already wet from her juices to slide into her ass. Astrid squirmed above him, but he held her in place. She had six days worth of missing orgasms he had to catch up on tonight, and he was going to give her every one of them.

He started shallow, taking his time with his thrusts and fingers, hearing her make unbelievable sexy sounds that drove him wild. As he fucked her harder, his fingers went deeper, causing Astrid to cry out before biting the flesh of his shoulder.

"You like that, don't you?"

Astrid just groaned her approval.

"Say it, sweetheart," Jonah commanded.

She bit him again when he curved his fingers. "It feels so fucking good, Jonah."

Jonah couldn't wait to fuck her there, but knew he'd have to work up to that. Her ass wasn't ready for him and had likely gone untouched by any man. He hoped so, at least. Jonah wanted to be her first. His fingers picked up speed, along with his hips, and she could feel her approaching the next wave.

"I wanna hear you scream when you cum on my dick."

And she did. Astrid cried out and her pussy clamping around him caused him cum moments later.