Mr. And Mrs. Ryans

{P.O.V. Jennifer Ross}

Leaving the bridal room, we go to the ballroom where the wedding is at. Taking a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. Also, my second thoughts about this whole thing. While Liz leaves to make sure everything was ready for when I walked in. Mr. Brackets was waiting for us by the ballroom door. He was wearing a black suit with a red shirt, a silver tie with a white design, and a matching silver vest with a white design.

"Wow.. just simply wow. You look amazing, Jennifer. I almost didn't recognize you without your office clothes." Mr. Brackets compliments me.

"Thank you, Mr. Brackets." Replying.

"You're about to become my best friend's wife. Please call me Nolan."

"Okay, Nolan," giving him a small smile. It's going to take sometime calling him that. Cass elbows me on the side. Waiting for me to introduce her. "Nolan, this is Cassidy Gates, my best friend, and Cass, this is Nolan Brackets. Kendricks second in command of the company. When he's not around and also his best friend." She pushes me out of the way and shakes Nolan's hand.

"So you're the guy I'm going to be walking down the aisle with." Cassidy makes conversation.

"I suppose I am." Nolan Replies. Caught up in their conversation. Liz walks up to me.

"Everything is ready, Jennifer, dear. Are you ready?" She asks me. Can anyone truly be ready to marry the devil? No, not really.

"As ready, I can be." Giving her my answer. She smiles at me and opens the door to the ballroom. Liz hands Cass a small bouquet of white roses. Then hands me a beautiful bouquet of red roses with white lilies. Then she walks in and takes her seat next to Mr. Ryans.

The music plays as Cass and Nolan walk in first. Then, after a few seconds, I walk down the aisle. The moment my eyes hit the end of the aisle. My eyes get caught with sea-blue eyes staring back at me. Kendrick wore a black suit with a white shirt, a red tie with a silver design. And a matching red vest with a silver design. His outfit made him look like the real Devil.

Getting to the altar, Kendricks holds his hand out. Taking his hand, he helps me up the two steps. Standing next to Kendrick, the bishop starts the ceremony. After saying our vows, the rings were next. I was panicking a little because I never got Kendrick a ring. All that panic went away when Nolan pulls two ring boxes. Out of his coat pocket and hands them to Kendrick. Glancing at Nolan, he gives me a quick wink to let me know to relax. Giving me one box, I open it to find a beautiful bronze ring. Taking it out of the box, I place it on Kendrick's finger. Then he opens the other box. Placing a bronze ring with a white diamond on my finger. It was gorgeous and simple. And because of that fact, I loved it. The bishop permitting Kendrick to kiss the bride.

Kendricks pulls me to him from my waist. And smashes his lips to mine. It wasn't like the last time we kiss. This one was sweet. So sweet, it made me a little breathless. When he pulled his lips away from mine. Everyone was still clapping and cheering.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I now give to you, Mr. And Mrs. Ryans." The bishop announced. Everyone cheered and clapped. 

The rest of the evening was nice. There was a fancy dinner, presents, dancing, pictures, and a wedding cake. I honestly think Kendrick enjoyed smashing cake into my face. I enjoyed it more when I did it for him. My feet hurt so badly from wearing these heels for so long, I had to take a seat. Watching everyone have a great time. Most people are here from Kendrick's side. But there were a few from my side. Not family, but friends and co-workers I worked with. Even Mrs. Callie was here.

I know the real reason for this wedding. It is not only for Kendrick and me. But it is his Father's way of making his son look like a responsible entrepreneur. I have noticed how Mr. Ryans has been talking and acting with the men here. He has been trying to help make contracts for Kendrick. Does he not see that his son doesn't need the help? 

I have worked for Kendrick Ryans for two years. I know that he's a damn good entrepreneur. Heck, if he weren't, his company wouldn't be where it is today. If only Senior Mr. Ryans could see that his son is more responsible than he realizes. Kendrick walks over to me and holds out his hand to me.

"Come on, let's gets out of this place." He says. Taking his hand, he leads me out of the ballroom.

"Won't everyone notice were gone?" Asking him curiously worried. 

"So what if they do?" He asks me back with a bad boy tone. I didn't even know how to respond to what he said. Heading towards the hotel doors. Braxton was standing in front of the doors. With a few other guys dressed like him standing there. Before going outside, Kendrick stops and looks at me seriously.

"When we walk out of this hotel. There will be a lot of reporters, and paparazzi say nothing to them and let Mr. Hollows, his team, and I handle them. Understand?" Kendrick asks. Shaking my head in agreement. "I need a verbal answer, Jennifer. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." Answering his demand.

"Good." Still holding my hand, we go out the doors.

Outside of the doors was a limo. Braxton and his team were pushing all the reporters and paparazzi back. One male reporter could make it in front of us and asked questions. Kendrick just ignored the man and pushed him to the side. Getting to the limo, Kendrick helps me into the limo. Then takes a seat next to me. The driver closes the door and gets in the front. Braxton did the same but sat in the passenger front seat. Once we were all in the limo, we leave the hotel.

"Is it always going to be like that?" asking Kendrick. He was putting up the curtain between the front and the back.

"Not always." He bluntly replies I just shook my head and looked out the window. "You're a Ryans now, Jennifer. They're going to be people like that. Until you know how to handle them. I don't want you to talk or be anywhere near them, if you can help it. Understand?"

"I understand." The rest of the car ride was quiet, which was fine. I was tired from all that dancing and celebrating. Even everything that has happened this whole week. Closing my eyes from exhaustion, sleeping heavily.

[P.O.V. Kendrick Ryans]

Mr. Hollows takes us home. Even the media was swarming at my damn front gates. You think they would take a hint to leave us the hell alone. Keeping the media out, we pass through the gates. Once we pull up in front of the house. I didn't want to wake Jennifer up. Picking her up, I carry her into the house. While carrying her, she snuggled closer into my chest. She breathed in deeply and let her breath out.

Placing her on the bed in our bedroom. Moving her veil and everything out of her hair, I even took her bun out and let her hair down. Her gorgeous dark red burgundy hair framed her face. I could watch her sleep all night if I wanted to. Strange that I never felt that way with Lucia when we were together. 

But for some strange reason, with Jennifer. I wanted to watch her. Everything that I feel for Jennifer. Was the complete opposite of what I felt for Lucia. The only mistake I made with Lucia was I let her into my heart. I can't make that same mistake with Jennifer. I won't let her into my icy heart. Everyone I let into my icy heart. Ends up getting hurt or making it even colder. Taking off her heels and placing them on the floor next to the bed, I let her sleep.

In my home office doing some work. Looking at the clock, it was almost midnight. I have been home since 7:30 this evening. I could feel a headache coming on. From staring at a computer screen for so long. Getting out of my office chair. I head to the kitchen for some aspirin. Stopping in the kitchen doorway. Watching a half-naked Jennifer with earbuds in her ears. Dancing and singing along to whatever she was listening to while cooking something.

She was wearing this very sexy black and white corset. With a little of silver and red rose designing on it. Stockings going up to her legs and stop at mid-thighs. A white robe hanging on her shoulders. Leaning in the doorway. Couldn't help myself but to watch her. 

She turns around and just stared at me. Like she was some kid caught doing something. It was hard to hold the laughter inside. The way she was looking at me. With her face all red and a spoon sticking out of her mouth. Trying hard to keep a serious look. I didn't let her see that I was laughing on the inside.

*Please leave comments and thoughts. Thanks for sticking with me so far. Update soon.*