Old Memories

{P.O.V. Jennifer Ross-Ryans}

After having our mind-blowing sex last night, we ended up in the shower. Then we order some room service, then we ended up having sex again. After that, we laid in bed and snuggled and fell asleep. Now it is morning, the sun is glowing in the room, and the best part is. I woke up this morning with Kendrick snuggling me from behind, and he is still asleep. I have been awake for about the past eight minutes enjoying him holding me tight. 

"How long have you been awake for?" Kendricks asks in a sexy morning voice. Also startling me, making my body jump a little.

"Holy shit! You startle me." Telling him while trying to get my heart to calm down. 

"I noticed." I could hear how hard he was trying not to laugh at me. Turning around, I lay face to face with him. "You going to answer my question?" 

"Not long." He makes a hmm sound. "It's nice to wake up with you." 

"Oh, yea?" He asks. 

"Yea, I mean, there was the one time with the alarm clock. But that day, you were a little grouchy, but here right now beats that time," Telling him, he lightly chuckles. 

"If I remember that day correctly, I was only grouchy because you were being a pain in the ass." 

"I do not know what you are talking about." Teasing him as I denied it. He shook his head playfully and held me tight to him as he rolls himself on top of me. 

"What am I going to do with you?" He says with a big smile on his face. The answer I want to give him is to love me forever and never let me go. But I couldn't give him that answer because he doesn't love me. 

"I don't know. What do you want to do with me?" 

"To do this..." He kisses me using a little tongue. "and a little of this.." 

He plays with my breast. Wrapping my arms around him, things were getting heated. But before they could get too heated, my phone rings. Moving away from Kendrick a little, reaching for my phone. He keeps trying to pull me back towards him.

"I got to get that." Telling him.

"Let it ring." Grabbing my phone, the ID says, Cassidy.

"I have got to answer." 

"No, you don't just let it ring." 

"She not going to stop calling until I do."  

"Jennifer, let it ring." The phone stops ringing and starts again before I could answer. Kendrick tries, taking my phone away. He succeeds and raises it above his head. 

"You can talk to her later." 

"Please, Kendrick... I will make it quick." Giving him my pouty face. 

"No." The phone stops ringing, and my text message pings. 

"Please.." 

"No." I would not give up, so I tried to wrestle him for it. After a couple of minutes, I succeeded and almost ended up falling off the bed. If it wasn't for Kendrick catching me, I would've fallen. Both of us kneeling on the bed with our chests touching each other. As he held the phone above his head, I grabbed the phone.

"I win!" He puts his hand in my hair and kisses me. Trying to distract me from contacting Cas. "I will be right back." 

Getting off the bed, I put my robe on and called Cassidy back. All she wanted was to go out and explore the city. Agreeing to do that with her, I got dressed. It took a little convincing to get Kendrick out of bed and get dressed, but I did so.