Part 1

I stared at the bills as I sat in a chair close to the kitchen table. Papers covered half of the table. I was looking back and forth at the bills,wondering how on earth I was going to pay for all of them since your fiancé , Jason was around . Jason always disappeared and you never knew where he would go. And sadly,I always had a feeling that he was cheating on me. Jason would come home drunk almost all the time. And sometimes it would be either good thing or bad thing. Yeah your 20 years old and you should be making money,but you don't have a job. Only because you need to take care of your younger brother who is only 5 years old.

And also,Jason doesn't like when you leave the house because he 'thinks that you are leaving him' the reason you take care of your little brother , and that he lives with you and Jason ,is because your mother died,giving birth to him. And your father, he left you when he found out that your mother is pregnent with Erik. You hated your father,espacially because he never cared for you and he always wanted to leave you and your mom. Your dad payed no attention your whole life and felt like you never knew him. As you started at the bills,your sleeve was lifted up and you saw your purple-ish bruise showed. You started at bruise and you sighed and looked away. Your toughts espaced your head once you heared Erik crying. I quickley got up and I ran in Erik's room.

'Baby what's wrong?' I asked as I I walked towards the bed.

'I'm hungry' he pouted.

'Your hungry?' I asked nicely

He nodded his head as a tears came out of his beautiful blue eye.

' Aw come here,I'll cook you something ok?' I smiled as I lifted him up.

He wrapped his hands around my neck as I rested him on my right hip. I sethim down on chair and turned around and grabbed tortillas and cheese.