Part 5

"Your right Jason. Just go to bed and I'll meet you there." I said. I had to do everything that wouldn't make Jason hurt us again. He smiled after he squeezed my waist and he walked towards our room. I ran towards Erik as he cried on the floor.

"It's ok Erik I got you, I got you Erik." I whispered as I picked him up and I pressed my hand on his blonde hair and I pressed his face against my chest.

"Shhh it's ok." I whispered as he sobbed. I walked in his room and i sat him on his bed.

"It's ok, look were going to get out of here ok? Pack your stuff ok? Were going to go somewhere safe. I promise. Just pack silently ok?" I said. He nodded his head as he sniffled.

"Ok be a good boy and pack for me while I take care of things, we will be leaving really early in the morning." I said as I kissed his head and I put on his jacket.

"After your done packing I want you to go to bed ok?" I said. He nodded his head and he ran towards his stuff once I walked towards the door. I breathed heavily before opening the door and leaving his room. I had to leave, I had to get out of this place, to protect myself and Erik. I slowly crossed my arms as I walked in my room. I saw Jason smile at me as he laid in the bed. I breathed out as I crawled on the bed. I laid down and I watched as Jason turned off the lights and he rolled on top of me. He breathed on my neck before kissing it and kissing my lips. He pinned my arms down even though I didn't dare to move.

I silently cried as he began to kiss me. *****

I woke up in Jason's arms. I looked at him to see him past out. I looked at my alarm clock to see that it was 2:00 am. I quietly got out of bed and I put my clothes on. I ran to the closet and I opened it to see my stuff in bags. I was prepared for this day. I grabbed my stuff and I threw it over my shoulder. I walked out of the room quietly and I entered in Erik's room.