Part 4

"JASON STOP!" I cried as I pushed his shoe away. I quickly got up with all my strength and I stumbled and I hit the couch.

"YOU NEED TO CARE ABOUT ME MORE! I'M MORE IMPORTANT!" Jason yelled as he grabbed my upper arm and he yanked me towards him.

"JASON STOP PLEASE!" I begged as his grip tightened once I grabbed his hand. I yelped in pain as I shut my eyes.

"Your going to go in our room! And your going to make up everything you've done!" Jason yelled.

"Your going to please me." Jason growled in your ear. You knew what he meant by that. He wanted to have sex with you. But you weren't like that. Sex comes after marriage. Not before. Jason has forced you into it so many times but you've been lucky every time to escape out of it.

"Jason stop please!" I pleaded.

"COME ON!" He yelled as he dragged you.

"STOP JASON!" I yelled as I slapped his arm multiple times. He angrily turned around and he punched you in the face. I gasped and I fell to the ground. I held my nose as tears filled my eyes. I coughed out blood as I cried.

"I HATE YOU! YOU NEVER DO WHAT I ASK! YOUR A SLUT! I HATE YOU! YOUR PATHETIC!" Jason yelled as he began to kick your rib cadge. I screamed in pain as I cried. I begged him to stop but it wouldn't work.

"STOP! YOUR HURTING HER!" I heard a cry behind Jason. My eyes widened and my eyes met Erik's. Oh no. He was standing behind Jason, crying his eyes out. Jason stopped kicking you and he turned around and he pushed Erik down roughly.

"YOUR A MISTAKE! YOU WERE NEVER MENT TO BE BORN!" Jason yelled as he kicked Erik.

"NO! NO! STOP!" I screamed as I weakly got up.

"PLEASE STOP!" I cried as I grabbed Jason's arm. He turned around and his mad eyes met yours.

"Please, I'll do it, just please stop hurting him." I begged. He breathed heavily as he stared down at me.

"I knew you would give in soon. Your to weak. You have to many weaknesses." Jason smirked.