Part 3

My heart beat quickened once I saw Jason angrily slam the door. The room suddenly felt small and dark. It only felt like that when he's around.

"You made dinner?" Jason asked.

"No I only made some for Erik, he was hungry." I said nicely as I stare at Erik. If I even dare had a hint of attitude, Jason would be furious.

"I don't care about that little rat! I care about what you do for me! Now did you make me some food?!" Jason began to yell.

"Not now Jason! Not in front of Erik!" I said, raising my voice.

"I can't believe you! I make money! I buy you both things! I bought this house for us! I do everything for you! And you don't do anything!" Jason yelled as I quickly walked over to Erik. As Jason yelled at me, I lifted up Erik and I rested him on my hip as I fast walked towards his room. I set him on the carpet and his deep blue eyes met mine.

"I want you to sing a song and cover your ears ok sweetie?" I asked. He nodded his head and he pressed his small hands over his ears and he began to sing. I closed the door and I turned around to look up at Jason. His hard hand slapped across my face and I gasped as I stared at the floor.

"You only care about Erik, that stupid little boy." He hissed. You could smell alcohol in his breath as he stood an inch from you. My eyes met his.

"I care about you Jason." I said.

"No you don't!" He yelled. "Yes I do! stop saying that!" I yelled. "DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME !" Jason yelled as he grabbed my neck. "Jason stop!" I gasped as my body slammed into a wall. "I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT THAT BOY WHO WAS MENT TO BE GONE! HE IS A MISTAKE IN OUR LIVES!" Jason yelled. "STOP IT JASON!" I cried as I struggled.

"HES A MISTAKE Y/N! AND SO ARE YOU!" He yelled before throwing you on the floor. My body hit the floor hard and I tried to crawl away but Jason kicked me hard and never stopped.