Part 7

My eyes shot open once I felt a strong hand grab my arm. I gasped as I was lifted in the air. Erik fell from my grasp and I looked down at Erik to see him cry. I was about to reach for him but I was yanked closer to a dark mans face.

"What do you think your doing here?" A deep voice said.

"I'm, I have no where to stay." I stuttered.

"You don't belong where to stay." I stuttered.

"You don't belong in these streets! This is my place! Now get out of here!" He yelled. I nodded my head and I quickly wiggled my arm out of his grasp and I picked up Erik.

"I SAID GET!" He yelled as he pushed me. I stumbled and I turned around to see him, his face hidden in his hoodie. I breathed heavily as I turned around and I ran. I ran for a long time until I stopped to breath. I set Erik down as he began to cry.

"Shhhh it's ok Erik, it's ok. Are you hungry?" I asked as I bent down. He nodded his head as he wiped his tears.

"Alright let's get something to eat." I said as I grabbed his hand. I looked around to see a coffee shop across the street. Me and Erik ran across the street and we entered in the coffee shop.

"Go sit down sweetie, ill order you a sand which ok?" I said. He smiled and he nodded and he climbed on the chair. I turned around and I walked up to the front and ordered a coffee and 2 sandwhiches . As I pulled my money out to pay I heard Erik laughing. I turned around after I handed her the money and I saw Erik laughing at a guy. He looked around my age. He smiled as he made funny faces at Erik. Erik was laughing so hard, it caused a smile to appear on my lips. Jason was never like that, he never paid attention to Erik. I walked towards Erik and I smiled down at them.

"Im surprised he likes you." I smiled as I stared at the guy. His head moved up and his bright blue eyes glared into mine. My heart skipped a beat, casing butterflies in my stomach. He was attractive.