Part 10

"Look, i thought you needed a place to stay so I took you here."

Nash said. "You could of asked me!" I said.

"You were dead asleep y/n!" He said.

"You don't know me well enough to put me here." I said as tears filled inside my eyes.

"You looked like you were lost, you looked confused and you looked like you were scared. I could tell you were trying to avoid a conversation with me. And the whole 'I'm surprised he likes you' gives me a clue that you have a boyfriend or husband that doesn't take care of him, or you." Nash said.

"How dare you say that." I said.

"Hey, don't act like I didn't see that bruise on your face. I knew you got that from someone hitting you, I'm not stupid y/n." Nash said. I looked away and I blinked my tears away as I stared out a window.

"You were running away, weren't you." Nash said. My eyes met his. I hated how he knew everything just by my actions. He was smart, and I didn't like it. I was tired of people controlling me and acting higher then me. I always felt so low.

"Yeah , I was." I said just above a whisper as my arms were crossed.

"And by the way, when someone does something nice, you usually say thank you." Nash smiled. His smile was contagious. I felt my cheeks heat and my lips curve, turning into a smile.

"Thank you, Nash." I said as I looked at him.

"Your welcome, I made you and Erik breakfast." Nash said.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I awkwardly sat In a chair. I didn't wanna trust him right away.

"Sorry if this sounds a little to much to ask, but why were you sleeping in an alley and not in a home?" Nash asked as he set a plate of eggs next to your arms.

"It's a long story." I sighed.

"I get it, you don't trust me." Nash said as he walked towards the fridge.

"It's kinda hard to trust guys when Jason be-" I paused as I realized what I was about to say. I shut my mouth and I looked away before Nash could meet my eyes.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." Nash said nicely.

"Words mean nothing to me anymore Nash." I sighed.