~ Prologue ~

As the crow fly away, a hooded girl is running away. Suddenly, the Black Knight goes flying to the sky in his horse and takes out his sword, Deathcalibur, creating a dark slash of energy which spawns several Knights of the Underworld minions who surround her. She bangs her staff on the ground and begins her incantation.

"Ifaras zaras yezaras... Ifaris zaris yezarik... O brave knights, swift as the wind, bright as the crystal! Heed my call!"

A portal opens and Sonic comes falling down along with two chili dogs and his sister Y/N with a journal in her hand.

"Woaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!"

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!"

Sonic faceplants on the ground and quickly goes to catch his chili dogs. Y/N levitated herself for a safe landing with the power of the crystal. She sighed in relief, holding her journal close, and looked around along with her brother.

"Hey... Where are we?"

"Beings from a distant world!"

The hooded girl starts to get closer to Sonic and Y/N and takes off her hood.

"Forgive my abrupt summons!"

"Who are you? Why did you bring us here for?" Y/N turned to see dark minions. "Oh..."

Sonic look to where his sister saw and eats one chili dog.

"Oh, I get it. No problem!"

"Yeah! We're used to stuff like this!" Y/N smirked and brought out her katana, activating her crystal power.

Sonic tosses his last chili dog into the air and rushes towards the minions along with Y/N and they quickly took them out and Sonic catches his last chili dog. A long pause occurs as Sonic casually spins his last chili dog in his hand and Y/N cracks her neck, getting into her fighting stance. They were about to charge at the Black Knight.

"No, you mustn't!"

The hooded girl pulls Sonic back, and they both fall backwards, making Y/N stop and run after them. Once she's close to them, the hooded girl then makes a small twister around them and Sonic sees his chili dog fly away.

"Nooooooooo!"

Y/N rolls her eyes and swifty grabs the chili dog using the whip before Y/N, Sonic, and hooded girl disappear. The Black Knight places his sword back into its scabbard, flies up to a cliff and there are five knights kneeling down to him.

"I shall give chase. Spread out and go after them. Slay them on sight." Black Knight ordered.

The five knights nod. The Black Knight flies away and all five gets up.

"Let's go." Percival/Blaze said.

"Right." Galad/Silver nodded.

"Looking forward to taking those two on." Lamorak/Jet said. "They may be fast, but not as fast me."

"Must we? She is the Royal Wizard after all!" Gawain/Knuckles questioned.

"The King's orders are absolute, Gawain." Lancelot/Shadow reminded.

"Yes, but...!"

"Without loyalty to the King, we are nothing." Percival said.

"Rules are the rules..." Lamorak sighed.

Lancelot nods then walks away.

"Still, the King... He has changed. And this kingdom..."

"I know. But there's nothing we can do about it, Percival." Galad said sadly.

Gawain, Lamorak, Galad, and Percival walk away.