~ Chapter 5 ~

"So we have to find Sir Lamorak, huh?" Sonic said as they ran through the large green filled hills.

"He's good at one thing he's passionate about is his speed." Wolflobe explained.

"Sounds like he doesn't know who he's dealing with. I'm also fast."

"Don't get cocky about it. He can be in a temper if you make fun of him." Caliburn warned.

"We got this." Y/N said. "Where exactly does Lamorak go?"

"He mostly live in the place called the Sergey Lameyko."

"Whoa. That place sounds interesting."

"Indeed, Y/N."

Sonic and Y/N ran through the forest where they had encountered Lancelot while slaying off the dark knights. They then stopped to see some fogs.

"Is it safe to go through?"

"Not sure. But let's try and get through if we're going to find Lamorak." Caliburn said.

Y/N raised her hand to touch the fog to see if it's fine, but once she touched it, it spread out like it had opened a gate for them. This surprised them.

"Did you do that, sis?"

"I-I don't know."

They walked passed the fog as they could see the place is a bit dark and cloudy as they stopped by the giant ruin gate that looked it hadn't been used decades ago as well. Y/N cringed to see a dead knight lying there.

Suddenly, the dead knight slowly stood up and his eyes glowed purple

Suddenly, the dead knight slowly stood up and his eyes glowed purple. It transformed into an evil guard with pointy bladed hands and its face is fully glowing purple.

 It transformed into an evil guard with pointy bladed hands and its face is fully glowing purple

"Woah! That doesn't look good." Sonic said as he and Y/N brought out their sword.

"It's an evil guard." Caliburn said.

"He's powerful. Be careful." Wolflobe warned.

"We're on it."

Evil guard raises its bladed arm and goes to stab them when they ducked and zoomed away from it. It growled and dragged its bladed arm, charging them. They flipped away from the attack and slashed off the evil guard with their sword as it growled in pain. Angrily, it raised two of its bladed arms and tried to stab them only to stab the groun repeatedly as Sonic and Y/N dodged it. Y/N rocket roller skated towards it, jumped, and then punched it in the face and slashed off the side of its neck, leaving a crack.