~ Final Chapter ~

Sonic and Y/N starts to get closer to Merlina.

"Merlina... Every world has its end. I know that's kinda sad, but..." Sonic said.

Y/N bends down and takes a flower.

"That's why we gotta live life to the fullest in the time we have. At least, that's what me and my bro figure."

Y/N gives the flower to her. Merlina holds the flower close.

"Grandfather..."

Caliburn, Wolflobe, Nimue, Percival, Galahad, Gawain, Lamorak, and Lancelot get closer.

"Well done, Sir Sonic." Percival said.

"As do you as well, Sir Y/N." Galahad said.

"It was all thanks to you guys." Y/N said, turning to everyone.

"Yeah." Sonic agreed.

"You can say that again." Caliburn and Wolflobe said in unison.

"To think... King Arthur was but an illusion!" Gawain said.

"The Knights of the Round Table must now disband." Lancelot said.

"I'm afraid so..." Lamorak sighed.

"What are you guys talking about?" Wolflobe asked.

"What foolishness is this?" Caliburn asked.

"I'll say." Nimue agreed.

"Hm? What are you saying, then?" Percival asked in confusion.

"Have you forgotten who I am? I am the sacred sword Caliburn as well as Wolflobe! We are the one who decides who is worthy of the crown!"

"Or who are worthy of the crowns! So then..."

Lancelot, Lamorak, Gawain, Galahad, and Percival stare shockingly at Sonic and Y/N. Nimue smiles at Sonic and Y/N.

"You two...?" Gawain started.

"That means..." Lamorak said.

"You are the one and true King Arthur?!" They exclaimed to Sonic and turned to Y/N. "And she's..."

"Artoria Pendragon or known as Saber." Wolflobe proudly said.

"Who, me?" Sonic pointed at himself in confusion.

"W-What?!" Y/N gaped.

All five knights bow down to Sonic and Y/N.

"Huh? Hey, cut that out!"

"No need to bow! Stand up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N was lying down on her bed. Her and Sonic are back home to Mobius.

"...So yeah, that's what happened. To think we were called in to be part of the Tale of King Arthur... And let me tell you, it was no picnic."

"Wow... That's amazing..." Blaze gasped, sitting down on a chair.

"I'm a knight? That's cool!" Silver said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Sir Lancelot, huh? That sounds pretty big." Shadow said, sitting down on the end of her bed.

"Is everything that you're saying is real?" Jet asked.

"Yes. It all comes from this story book and somehow me and Sonic are in it." Y/N said, showing them the book as she opened the pages to show them with some images in it.

"That's supposed to be me? I look a little too shiny." Knuckles said, looking at the page in shock.

"There are other world like this? I wish I was there so I could see it myself." Silver said.

"Whoa..." Jet gasped.

"I have an even bigger prove. Those kind knights that looks exactly like you guys, including Wolflobe, Caliburn, and Nimue gave me this dagger as a gift to never forget about them."

"Interesting

"Interesting." Shadow said, gazing at the blade.

"Fascinating..." Blaze said.

"Fairytales really are real." Knuckles said.

"To think I am known as Artoria Pendragon."

Y/N smiled at them, making them blush. Just then, they heard Sonic screaming.

"No, no! It's true, I tell ya! Yikes! No Amy, wait! Put down that hammer!"

"Hey! You get back here, Sonic! SO...... NIC......!!!"

"Sis!! Help!!!"

"Should we help him?" Silver asked in worry.

"Nah. Let him handle it." Y/N chuckled.

"Oh, so you can be mean, huh? I like that." Jet grinned.

"I just love to tease my brother." Y/N said.

"I'd rather see him suffer." Shadow said with a smile.

"Same." Knuckles agreed.

This made them all chuckle. Y/N will never forget her wonderous adventure in the tales of Camelot. What they didn't know is that the storybook with the title "King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table" Y/N was holding changed to "Sonic and the Black Knight".