~ Chapter 7 ~

Merlina appears out of a small tornado.

"Merlina!" Sonic and Y/N said in surprise.

"I saw all that transpired in my reflecting pool. I have no words to thank you for all you have done."

"Yeah, but it's not over yet!"

"We still have to defeat King Arthur."

"Sir Sonic and Sir Y/N are right." Caliburn agreed.

"The King is on an island known as Avalon. You have become fine knights." Merlina said.

"Aw, cut it out." Sonic said bashfully. "Anyways, I guess we'll go end this thing, then."

"Good luck, Sir Sonic and Sir Y/N! I'll await you at Castle Camelot!"

Sonic and Y/N then speed off to Avalon, ready to take down King Arthur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They made it and saw King Arthur sitting on his horse who has been waiting for them as Sonic and Y/N step forward.

"I'm Sonic the Hedgehog, Knight of the Wind!"

"And I'm Y/N the Hedgehog, Knight of the Crystal!"

"Let's settle this once and for all, King Arthur!!" Sonic and Y/N both declared together.

"It seems your impersonation of a knight has improved somewhat." King Arthur said.

"We have you to thank for that."

"Then let us have a another look at those unsightly swordsmanships."

"You're going to be sorry you asked."

Sonic glanced at Caliburn.

"This is it, old pal..."

"Yeah, this is it..." Y/N nodded, turning to Wolflobe.

"Indeed. Give it everything you have. Only then will you prevail." Caliburn said.

"Show him what you've got." Wolflobe said.

"Then bring it on, King Arthur!"

"Let's end this now!"

Sonic and Y/N charges King Arthur.

"You two shall regret the day you ever raised your swords against me!"

King Arthur galloped away.

"Let's finish this off once and for all!"

Sonic and Y/N runs and skates after him. They dodged the incoming attack as the giant sword attempt to slice them off like a kitchen, with King Arthur not looking back thanks to his dark magic portal he created.

"Onward, Sonic, Knight of the Wind!"

"Let's go, Y/N, Knight of the Crystal!"

"Haaah!"

King Arthur brought out dark energy ball from his hand and brought it down behind them. Sonic and Y/N jumped away from that and kept chasing after King Arthur.

"We'll never finish him off unless we get in closer!"

"Time for some close-quarters combat! End it quickly!" Caliburn said.