~ Chapter 6 ~

Sonic and Y/N are heading into the Shrouded Forest.

"Galahad must be up ahead." Wolflobe said.

"Yes. You two must be prepared for a strong attack by the Silver Knight. His power is great." Caliburn said.

"Whoa... What is this?" Y/N asked, seeing the pink flower look-like tree.

"It's a mist from the underworld. We don't know what it might do so beware!" Wolflobe warned.

Sonic and Y/N slayed the dark knights as they pass through.

"Huh? What's that?" Sonic asked, seeing something up ahead.

"It looks like a settlement... But there's something wrong about it..."

They start flying to help them go faster.

"Now we're flyin'!"

"Don't overdo it!"

"Whoo-hoo!"

They easily speed through the forest until they stopped for a bit to slay off more dark knights.

"A solid kick to this log would probably launch you into the air." Wolflobe said.

Sonic and Y/N did what Wolflobe told them as they flew into the air avoiding the large spiky vines that was being grown from the ground out of nowhere as they did the same thing before speeding off.

"I have a bad feeling... Beware..." Caliburn warned, seeing another settlement.

"It's such a big place... Anything could jump out and get us!"

Slay after slay and jump after jump over the spiky vines and speeding off again, they head into the cave as they slay off a few more dark knights while jumping over them and eventually got out.

"That's it!" Sonic grinned.

Y/N sighed in relief that they made it to the spot where they should be able to meet Sir Galahad. They found themselves by a nice big tree with rivers and tall stones around it.

 They found themselves by a nice big tree with rivers and tall stones around it

They walked across the large greenish trunk that's attached to the tree. They then stopped as they looked around for any sign of the knight. Sonic cautiously avoided the pond not wanting to fall into it while seeing a waterfall. Y/N secretly saw that and rolled her eyes at his childish behavior. Just then, they heard rustles, making them bring out Caliburn and Wolflobe. They looked around to find no one. The rustle was heard again but louder. Y/N noticed some leafs fall from the tree and slowly looked up and there stood Sir Galahad as he jumped off in front of them. He brought out his dagger.

"Silver?!" Y/N exclaimed in shock.

"Whoa, since when did you become a knight?" Sonic asked.

"You're the enemies of King Arthur! Who are you?" Galahad demanded.