~ Chapter 4 ~

Sonic and Y/N made it into the cave where the kid had told them and it looks like the dragon was away, giving them the chance to find the kidnapped people. After going through a lot of course, jumping, running and skating, and slaying dark knights, they started using the light with their sword to break the purple crystal that trapped the citizens inside as they did the rest. Once all of them are free, their mission succeeded once again as they went out of the cave back to the forest.

"The appointed time has passed." Caliburn reminded.

"Yeah, don't remind me."

Sonic, Y/N, Caliburn, and Wolflobe see the kid again.

"You've been waiting here the whole time? Sorry about that!"

"Good news, kid, everyone's safe." Y/N said.

"Thank you. And sorry for tricking you." Kid said.

"Huh?"

The kid turns into Nimue.

"You two have shown courage, strength, and compassion."

"Huh? Then..."

"I shall show you how to blunt the power to Excalibur. Cause you two're a true knight!"

"Yes!!" Sonic and Y/N grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see."

Sonic pulls out Arondight while Y/N pulls out one of Galatine's swords. They are back at the lake as they sit down.

"So we have to defeat the Knights of the Round Table and collect the sacred swords?"

"Yes. The five sacred swords combined with your Caliburn and Wolflobe, should dispel the power of immortality that protects him." Nimue explained.

"Sound like walk in the park!"

"We'll see about that." Caliburn said.

"Hey, c'mon! Isn't it about time you gave me a little credit? You always give credit to my sister."

Y/N snickered evilly.

"The remaining knights are Percival, Knight of the Grail. She's as strong as she is noble." Caliburn explained.

"Then there's Lamorak, Knight of the Round Table. He's known for his strength and fiery temper. He has a great deal of pride and holds utter faith in his speed." Wolflobe continued for Caliburn. "And lastly, there's Galahad, the Silver Knight. He hold almost the same power as Lancelot. His abilities make him dangerous, as he has psychokinetic powers. He also has the innate ability to move at super speeds."

"Whoa... Sounds like they're very tough and strong." Y/N said. "But why do I feel like I'm going to recognize them? They sound familiar..."

"One mistake could be your last." Caliburn warned.

"Don't worry! We've got one of the great sacred swords!" Sonic reassured.

"Of-Of course! It's about time you figured that out."

"We're gonna make this look easy. They won't know what hit them! I've gotten pretty used to you too."

"That is exactly what I told you not to do!"

"Come on, boys! Let's go!" Y/N said, walking ahead with Wolflobe.

Sonic and Caliburn leave the lake, going after the girls.

"Fare thee well brave knights, chosen one of Caliburn and Wolflobe..." Nimue said, looking to where they had gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~