FML|| Huey

The way she moved always got him all googly eyed. She was clearly different from the other guys. Huey couldn't help but fall for the girl ever since he laid eyes on her. They got closer. It took a while but Huey got her to actually go on dates with him.

She wasn't playing hard to get, she was just being herself. To be with y/n you had to earn your place in her heart, and she didn't play when it came to her feelings.

"Hey y/n!" Y/n looked up from her position on a bench, she was just sketching a couple and just as she glanced to the male that called her they left.

Y/n turned back quickly, her eye twitching as she looked back to Huey Freeman. Her eyes got darker but she gave him a smile. He grew nervous and sat beside her, keeping his scowl but it seemed as though his lips were trembling.

"Sorry baby." She smiled and pulled him in close, kissing his lips. "It's okay." He blushed but it quickly went away. Huey looked at her drawing feeling more bad that the people left before she got a chance to finish her sketch.

"Let me fix that up for you." Y/n pushed Huey back by his forehead. "I got it~" He didn't wanna admit it but she was the best thing that ever happened to him. "You know I love you." He whispered in her ear. Huey smiled at her blush.

Y/n stands from the bench and grabs her art supplies. "I love you too~" they walk along the path of the park, hand in hand as they admire at least three blue birds fly by. Y/n's hand tightened on the grip and Huey glanced to her. "Y/n?" She had a frown on her face.

"You really ruined my art yah know." She pushed him back, upset. "I'm sorry." He tried not to cry, because her being sad because of him made him feel like all the other bad guys that had used her in the past. Huey held her close and wiped her tears. "Let me buy you some ice cream. Will that make you happy?"

Y/n smiles, hugging Huey tighter. He was the best thing that's ever happened to her, though (like Huey) she would never admit it. Huey turned her to face him, holding her by her chin. "You look better when you smile." She poked his forehead. "Even on your tiptoes and you still wanna touch my forehead?"

Suddenly she grabs some of his hair and pulls him in closer. He blushed staring up into her e/c eyes. She grinned going closer to his face. "Now that you're below me, how do you feel baby?" Huey tried looking anywhere else but at her face but it was impossible.

"I feel small." Huey admits. Y/n leaned in closer, rubbing her nose against his. "That's how I feel sometimes~" Huey rolled his eyes standing up right and pulling her close into a tight hug, placing his chin on her shoulder and his arms around her waist.

"Don't forget I'm older than you y/n." He deepened his voice to sound more serious. Y/n glared for a while but quickly her thoughts went away as she felt something wet and warm drip soak through her shirt.

Huey was crying. "Are you okay baby? Why are you crying?" Y/n asks, clearly worried. "Oh it's nothing! I'm just glad you're happier." She turned and stared him in the eyes. "I'm always happy when with you." "Are you?" Asked Huey.

He truly wanted her to feel loved, after that day he found her a crying mess. Huey would have done anything just to see her smile. Even allow her to dominate him, though he'd rather stay alpha.

"Yes Huey, I'm sure."

~♥~