Tame The Beast|| Riley

Riley Freeman, we all know how this child can be. Irresponsible, disrespectful, and last but not least rude. Fortunately for Huey and Robert, Riley was not seeing anyone. Him having a girlfriend, most likely meant some baby mama issues.

Recently Riley started behaving off. The person to notice this behaviour was Huey. Riley started spacing off more than usual, he started reading some books, but never for long. The boy even started to say, please and thank you, without being told.

"I think he's sick." Huey told Robert one day. "I mean, I don't understand why he acting so...weird." Robert shakes his head. "The boy's on drugs! I told him stay the fuck away from them things, but he just don't listen!!" Huey sighs, still chopping lettuce.

"Well, that's your opinion." Riley comes walking inside the room and he gives his granddad and older brother a smile. "Good day mah family." He even started trying to speak proper English for crying out loud!

"Boy stop using drugs." Said Robert, putting the chopped chicken into the pan. "What? Granddad I don't do drugs!" Riley yells. "Either that, or you're sick." Said Huey, grabbing a few onions and chopping them up as well. "That ain't true man. Why would I be sick? Have y'all lost your minds?"

Huey frowns. "We're worried about you." Riley smiles rubbing behind my head. "No need." He plopped his elbows down and stared off at the wall. "I met this girl. She's... different yah know? Nice s/c skin, pretty smile." Robert chuckled. "Seems like somebody's in love!~ but does that mean you gotta change yourself just so some girl would like you?" He asked.

Riley sucked his teeth. "Some! Stww, granddad that ain't 'some girl'! She's fine! Proper!" Huey rolls his eyes.

"All for some girl?" "If she don't like me I don't know what type a nigga she like."

Two days later, Monday, Riley walks into the school dressed like a proper boy.

Plaid shirt, jeans, sneakers and he had his hair in a low man bun, though it was hard to tame and pretty huge at first.

He approaches a tall/short girl with s/c skin, h/t h/l h/c and pretty e/c eyes. She wore a knee-length f/c plaid dress, and f/c pumps to go with it. Her book bag was on her back, and her back faced Riley.

Riley took a deep breath and tapped on her shoulder. Cindy McPherson passed him straight, not wanting any relation with the boy. She had told him earlier, 'you lookin like a punk ass! Gay ass! NIGGA! Change yo shit fool!'

But he ignored her. Even Huey thought his choice of clothing was weird, especially since they were his clothes and not Riley's.

"Excuse me." The girl turned around and stared at the boy. "Yes?" "Good morning." The girl smiled awkwardly but responded. "Good morning."

Riley rubbed behind his arm and took a deep breath in. "So..um.. homecoming is coming up. And...well um..." The girl raised an eyebrow. "Wanna go to homecoming with me?" Riley asked.

She stared blankly at him, shocked he had asked her out. "Aren't you Riley Freeman?" He bit his bottom lip. 'Oh shit oh shit! I'm screwed man!' "Why, y-yes I am." He held back his tongue from asking her if she had a problem.

"You used to be so...gangster. Not to mention a bully." He raised an eyebrow. "What?" The girl shakes her head. "If you think changing your choice of words, clothing and hair will make you go out with me, you got another thing coming."

She began to walk away when Riley snapped. He threw his rubber band down and his hair was out loose. He looked exactly like Huey. Riley pointed his finger out to the girl and screamed. "Bitch!!" She stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"Excuse me!?" "Excuse yourself yes bitch!! I change my shit just so you could like me, and you hop on this DICK telling me that I used to bully people! Fuck this shit!" He started walking away until the girl yelled, "that's why I can't stand you gangster ASS NIGGAS! Y'all need to be tamed MUTHAFUCKA! Bye bitch!"

Riley rushed at the girl and she threw her bag down ready to give him an ass whopping. When he got closer he swung his fist and she caught it. He was shocked. How can a simple girl like her, looking like she can't harm a fly, catch his fist!

"Don't raise your hand at me!" Riley felt his cheeks run cold. She releases his hand and picked up her book bag going back to her friends. "Try again next week if you want me to go to homecoming with you!" She yelled back to him. Indeed this was beginning of her taming the beast.