Pregnant?|| Huey

You and Huey had been walking all around the mall, looking for specific clothes for yourself. He never complained, but Huey secretly wanted this shopping spree of yours to be over.

You enter a part of the mall that sold baby clothes, making the dark skinned male tense. "What're we doing here?" Huey asked you. You grin and tilt your head back to him. "Oh nothing!~" a bead of sweat rolled down the side of your head.

"What're we doing here?" Huey asked again. You simply smile and hold his hand. "I just wanted to check out some baby clothes for my Aunt!" Huey raises a brow. You go over to the girl's section and he asks, "which Aunt?"

You shrug your shoulders, "Aunt A/n. You know her." Huey nods, "thought she said she wasn't ready for no kids." You smiled and picked up a small pink onesie with three to four bunnies all over, eating tiny carrots. "Isn't this cute!~" you squealed.

Huey rolls his eyes. He grunted putting the onesie back. "Y/n." He sternly called your name. "Yeah?" "You never acknowledged my statement." With a gentle laugh, you place your hand on Huey's shoulder. "I guess a/n changed her mind." Huey harshly sighs, face palming.

"Whatever you say." You rush over to another area, taking down a pink hat. "It's so cute!" You look to your other side, picking up a pink shirt that said, 'mama's girl.' "Awww! Huey isn't it CUTE?!" Huey shrugs. "Uh-huh."

You pout and squeeze his cheeks together, "why do you have to be so dull?" "I mean, it's not like we're shopping for us." He told her bluntly, walking away with his hands in his pockets. You give a weary smile and hug him from behind. "I agree!"

Huey saw this and raised an eyebrow. "Since when did you get so clingly?" "Sorry! Am I that annoying? I didn't mean it-" "no. Jeez, this is happening more recent than usual these past days. I'm just​​​ now pointing it out. Relax."

You loosen up, grabbing Huey's hand and heading over to the boy's section. "It says, 'papa's boy'!" You say, picking up a blue shirt with that writing on it. "This is so cute! So cute!!!" Huey sighed. "They're having a boy or a girl? I don't understand." "What's not to understand? It's twins! Duh!"

After grabbing plenty of baby clothes and baby stuff you purchase them. The lady behind the counter gave you both a bright smile. "Congratulations!" Huey shakes his head, "sorry. No, she's just buying these for a family member." He grabs most of the bags and walked off.

You simply wink at the woman, who made an 'o' with her mouth and winked back.

You arrive back home at last, where Huey starts unpacking the different clothes you bought in your room. He took out a dress a bit too big for yourself, then stared at you. "For your aunty?" You shake your head. "Me!" "Isn't this too big?" "Are you saying I'm too skinny?"

Huey sighs, "no. It's not that, you're alright. It's just...the dress really is a bit too big for you." You shake your head and grabbed it. "This dress is perfect!"

Huey rolled his eyes, taking out more clothing that belonged to you, which was a bit bigger than your size. He didn't question it though. He simply didn't care anymore. "I'll be back. I gotta pee." Says Huey, standing and entering the bathroom.

Huey stands before the toilet, taking a wiz when his eyes catch a small white tube inside of the bin. He scrunched his nose and flushed the toilet, washing his hands. He never took his eyes off of the item.

When he was done he picked it up and stared. He made no sound, but his eyes were wide. Huey walked out of the bathroom slamming the door behind him, catching your attention.

"What's wrong-" "who's fucking pregnancy test is this!?" Huey yelled.

You jump at his tone but responded anyway, "it's...um.." "it's um who?! Your aunty! Girl I know for a fact no aunty of yours been in this house with you! This shit is recent, and recently your damn aunt hasn't been here!" Huey threw it at you, anger still in his eyes as he kept yelling.

"Now tell me the fucking truth y/n! Who's test is that!? Yours? Huh!" You nod slowly, "yes... I'm pregnant!!" A bright smile came to your face, but it went away immediately when Huey said those cold words.

"Fucking abort it." You stare at him with tears in your eyes. "Huey-" "I didn't stutter. I made myself quite clear. Abort it." He stared you in your eyes so you could see he wasn't playing any games.

"Pregnant? Psh. How could you be pregnant? You used those pills didn't you? So how come?" Huey shakes his head. "I didn't want no damn child y/n. I'm not ready for this shit." It was your turn to shake heads.

You grip at your shirt, pointing a finger at the brown man before you. "You said you were ready for a baby after I asked you! You said you wanted children! You fucking liar!" "Prove to me WHEN have I ever said that shit y/n!!"

You groan, "two months ago! After that after-party at Jasmine's!! That night when we were about to do it, you told me that you wanted a child! And I quote, 'baby I'm ready for a kid. I love you.' Your EXACT words Huey!!" Huey only laughed at you. He laughed at you!

"Y/n, I was clearly drunk!! I would have never said anything like that if I was sober and you know it! Listen to my words, I don't want no muthafucking child woman!!" "I'm keeping the baby BITCH!"

Huey grabs you by the wrist, "you're going to abort it. I don't care when! I don't care how! Just abort it, or I will." Huey pushed you back, picking up the pretty pink onesie you had bought.

"And we're going to return every single one of this BACK to Macy's! I don't fucking care how you gon get all of this shit packed and ready, but tomorrow we go to a doctor! And tomorrow we give the clothes back!" Huey said no more as he stomped out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.