My Chemical Romance|| Huey

H/t: hair texture

Out of all the people Huey was partnered with to do a science project it had to be y/n l/n. They've been enemies ever since young! Huey still remembered the first day he met the girl. They were about five when y/n first moved in to his old neighborhood.

She was just as smart as him, and he didn't like that. Y/n didn't like him either! They couldn't agree on anything according to their parents. It seemed as though y/n's family also moved to Woodcrest.

Huey thought, 'this woman must be following my ass!' Cause he couldn't understand why in every part of his life y/n was there! Now here they were assigned to the same project together! Things couldn't be any worse for the two enemies.

"Excuse me sir!" Said Huey to their Science teacher, Mr. Bill, "but I don't think it wise for me to be on the same group as y/n." Her e/c eyes slanted towards Huey, who glared back at her. Mr. Bill smirked, "because you two don't agree with each other, you're going to work together!" Y/n gave Mr. Bill a sweet smile, "sir, why should we be in the same group? I don't think it's a good idea. You can't put two negatives in one place. They will just repel and the project will be incomplete! I suggest Jasmine DuBois for Huey Freeman, and I shall work alone."

Huey turned towards y/n. "I prefer to work alone as well thank you very much. I don't need no wanna be Maya Angelou picking who I can and cannot be with, I decide that not you." Y/n was facing him as well, full body. "I'm simply making a suggestion to Mr. Bill, if you don't like it you should just change it you wanna be Martin Luther king Jr."

The afro haired male really wasn't up to battling with the h/t haired girl, but she was starting to push his buttons, as was him to her.

"Is that all you've got girl? Your bars are weak." Said Huey. "Not as weak as your balls boy." She responds. "Mr. Freeman! Ms. L/n! Do not exchange words within this class, you can do that after my session is over! And no, you will be working together whether you like it or not! Now sit down!"

Even from across the room Huey and y/n managed to show each other the middle finger before sitting down.

Class was over and Huey approached the female, who stood by her locker talking to her best friend. "F/n I can't stand that afro head! He is such an annoying piece of shit ugh!" F/n snickered patting y/n on her shoulder, "I feel bad for you! Partnered up with someone you hate." Y/n clenched and unclenched her fists.

"Sometimes I wish he would just disappear!" "I wish you could do the same." Huey says from behind. F/n checked her phone, "aye imma call you later y/n! Bye!" F/n left before y/n even got a chance to hold her back.

The halls were nearly empty, as the school was clearing out. "So where are we gonna do this assignment? Your place or mine?" Asked Huey. "You're not stepping foot in my home Freeman." Huey rolled his eyes, "I wouldn't want to even if I was given the opportunity to do so. My place then? Okay cool." He walked away heading out of the school.

They walked side by side, it was impossible not to turn a street and see each other's faces. Dawn fell when they arrived at the bus stop. Huey stood while y/n sat on the waiting bench.

It took hours before the next bus to home came. Huey walked on, just about to leave her. He turned around seeing as y/n lay asleep on the bench. Guilt suddenly rushed at him. "Sir, hold on." He said to the driver. He got out the bus and started to lift her up when her eyes shot open.

"What the-" she smacked him, "FUCK are you doing!!?" Huey jumped back rubbing his arm. He didn't expect that! "I was trying to get you on the bus- aye wait! WAIT!" The bus driver drove off and they were once more stranded.

Huey glared at her, "look what you made!" He looked at the schedule and groaned internally. "The next bus is coming at 6am! We're stranded!" Said Huey. Y/n stretched and began walking. "What're you doing?" Asked Huey. "I'm not sitting here waiting for hours on a bus, that will decide to come until the next day! If you want you can stay behind, but that's not my problem."

Huey follows after fixing his book bag over his shoulder. He looked down at the girl, his heart beating fast but his mind telling him something else! "Next time," said y/n, "wake me up like a normal person!" Huey glared at her and the feeling in his heart disappeared. "Or I should just leave your ass to rot." Y/n gave Huey a sharp look with those piercing e/c eyes of hers, and they end up walking back in silence.