"Scream It."|| Huey

​[​Lemon chapter]

The air felt hot as Huey continuously kissed against your neck, running his hand on every part of your body possible. You were both in heat, and found this the perfect opportunity to relieve yourself. "It's been a while since we had sex huh baby?~" you whisper in his ear, gasping every time he kissed at your neck or sucked on your sweet spot.

"Yeah." Huey responds, putting his hand on your inner thigh so he could pry your legs open. "It's been such a long time. I've been craving you to be honest." Said Huey. His eyes never left yours as he kissed down your neck to your chest.

You blush hard at your husband. Since you've both been working overtime you hardly had time to focus on your relationship like before. It wasn't any of your fault. You were both recently promoted at work to manager. You both didn't want to adjust the time in which you'd be free and not free because at each of your jobs you had slackers.

Today was the only day in which you both decided on taking a day off. "I love you Huey Freeman~" you whisper out. Huey looked into your e/c eyes. His heart thumping. "I love you too Y/n Freeman." He slowly slid your pants off admiring your legs.

His dick just got harder, imagining all the things he was gonna do to you. Huey kissed up your thigh and sucked on the insides leaving hickeys. You blush hard, gripping at the sheet. It was a good thing he tied back his hair at that time. He didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

Huey kissed all the way up your thigh to your shirt, which he casually slides off. Huey sits upright and takes off his own shirt, throwing it to the ground. He leaned down kissing on you again. You trail your hands up his abs, moaning into the kiss once you felt Huey start to dry hump the shit out of you. He really was eager to fuck.

Huey breaks the kiss, unhooking your bra. "I'm gonna make you feel so good baby~" he whispers in your ear. He threw off the rest of both your clothes, lifting you up by waist and having you wrap your legs and arms around him as he took you both to the bathroom.

"We should freshen up." Said Huey. You smirked at him, running your fingers up his chest. "I agree~" Huey takes this hint and dives down kissing at your chest, sucking on it until he went down to your left boob. The cold shower turned warm ran down his back as he worked his magic on your breast.

Sucking, biting and pulling at your nipples with his teeth. Huey was gentle as he went to your right boob, giving it the same treatment. He smirked ever so slightly at your frustrated face. He knew what you wanted. "Huey please~" You moaned out.

"Just fuck me already~" Huey shakes his head a no and backed off, placing you on your feet once more. You glare at the man before you, trying your best to guilt trip him with a frown, but unfortunately Huey wasn't taking that shit.

"You gotta earn this dick y/n~" he told you. You roll your eyes at the afro head, who took his hair out of a bun and was now falling in his face due to the running water. "I earned it just by having this ring on my finger." You pointed out. Huey leaned down capturing your lips in his once more, but soon he stopped.

"I know y/n, but I'm seriously not going to fuck you if you gonna leave me hanging." You roll your eyes once more, knowing quite well Huey wasn't playing. Getting on your knees you look up at Huey, who looked away from your face.

It made him feel uncomfortable if he looked at you while you're sucking him off. You smiled a little to yourself. Huey, though he was proud, was still a little insecure about very little things. You take his dick in your mouth and almost immediately a long moan exits Huey. He glanced at you, watching as you took his 7 inch whole down your esophagus.

You keep bobbing your head up and down on his dick, squeezing at his balls every once in a while, massaging it when you felt him tense up. "Ugh~ fuck y/n~" Huey moaned out. He placed a hand on your head and pushed it down further on his dick. Huey started groaning even louder. "Suck it baby~ ugh~ I promise after this imma dick you down so good~ ugh fuck I'm gonna cum~" Huey thrusts inside of your mouth, cumming down your throat.

Your head shots up as you glare at your husband. "Swallow all of it." he commanded. You couldn't deny him as you swallowed all of his juice. Huey raises you back up and pushed you up against the wall, lifting you up so that your feet didn't touch the ground.

Without a warning he shoved his cock inside of you, grunting out your name. "Y/n~ ah fuck you got tighter~" you moan in response, holding on to his arms, "Huey~ you're so hard right now~ oh~ fuck me good daddy~"

Just calling him daddy made Huey want to give you all of his energy. He started thrusting fast and hard, not stopping even when you begged him to slow down. "Shit~ Huey you're going too fast!~" you scream out in pleasure that soon turned to pain.

"I ain't gonna slow down until I hear you scream it!" Huey roughly shoved his cock deep within your pussy after pulling out. He grunted as he kept banging into your g-spot. Your eyes roll to the back of your head as you scratch on his back. "Daddy!~" Huey smirks going closer to you. "I couldn't hear you y/n. Neither could the neighbors."

You look to him, lust in both of your eyes as he just kept going faster and faster. "Daddy!!~" "again!" Huey banged into your g-spot once more, he was close. "Daddy!!!~" "one more time y/n! I can't hear you baby girl!" Huey moaned louder, he tightened his hold on your thighs and started to slow down but tried keeping the pace. "DADDY!~" Both you and Huey moaned in sync, at last climaxing.

Your legs turned to jelly, you couldn't walk. Huey got you both cleaned up. When he was done he wrapped you up in your robe and got himself a towel. Huey lifted you bridal style and took you back to the bedroom, laying you down on the bed. "You still got it~" you whisper to him. Huey gave you his rare smile and lay beside you, kissing on your forehead. "Ready for round two?"