𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚄𝚙

(A/N: Avoid using curse words please, I won't hesitate to delete your comments! Now that that's out of the way, enjoy the story!)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

|| 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Everytime you're alone with someone for the first time, it's quite awkward, isn't it?

Hearing the sound of the clock ticking, feeling a sweat trickle down your forehead, and feeling that sense of tension in the air that you can't seem to get rid off.

But the more you get to spend time with someone who you thought of as a mere stranger, the more you get to know them.

Their name, personality, likes, dislikes, fashion style, how they're treated, how they treat others, and how different they are from who you thought they were.

A mere stranger could turn into a friend that will leave you soon enough, someone who would stay with you until the very end, or...they could end up being your lover.

But what's the first step?

Being Alone with You.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The treasurer of the five-member student council at Shuchiin Academy, Ishigami Yu. The man who is indispensable to the student council, yet hasn't made an impression on them.

The president of the student council, Shirogane, chose him to be the treasurer based on the expectations of his prowess.

Yes, the treasurer of the five-member student council, Ishigami Yu, is trapped inside of the Student Council room with me.

In the dark room, even the ticking had a relaxed feeling, as if it was a heart-beat at rest. In the twilight, the fabrics were muted hues, as if they too awaited dawn to ignite their colors for all to see.

Darkness came like the thick velvet curtains of the theatre. It was as if the daytime had been one part of a play and the rest was to come after this intermission of night. I let my eyes wander to the furniture.

Ishigami-kun wandered to the window to gaze at the stars, to peek into the universe...the spectacle that was given when all else was taken... as if commanding him to look and feel both his smallness and his oneness with something greater.

Ishigami-kun happened to fall asleep while listening to some music while I was immersed in my own work. Chika-san forgot to check if anyone was still inside and so, she locked up the room and left us both in here.

"I want to quit the student council." Ishigami-kun brought up, staring at the scenery that was displayed in front of him.

Ishigami Yu is a data processing expert. At Shuchiin Academy, only the president is elected. The other members are appointed based on their abilities.

Ishigami-kun is obviously a talented person who got scouted by the student council despite the fact that he had barely begun his first-year here.

Normally, he takes his work home and only shows up in the student council room for meetings, but he is a full-fledged member. And now, he just told me that he wants to quit the student council.

"Wh-Why? If...If you quit, the student council will go bankrupt." I managed to squeak out, stuttering in the process.

"But I've got an important reason." he mentioned, I stood up as he said this. He stood in front of the window like a piece of the night, like someone had cut carefully around him and peeled him away, leaving only blackness behind.